Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
How to Recruit safely
1.1 By his or her age
2.2 By their activity/ contribution
3.3 By how nice they are

proxy_form.cgi

Do not Recruit little kids. Make sure you know them first, and make sure they have over 100 free posts or more. They do not have to have a modified console, they can help you host on Call of duty 4 modern warfare, call of duty world at war, or you could give them co-host and they could help you that way. Please, if you are hosting on Se7sins.com then please put the premium banner in your post.

proxy_form.cgi

Make sure, they have knowledge of RGH/J-tag consoles (Even if they do not have one). Make sure they are a Daily hoster/active ETC... you do not want someone in your group if they are always, Rude, Disturbing, ETC... Do not just meet someone and then say "Hey do you want to join my group?" wait a little while and get to know them and make sure they are trust worthy. If they stop hosting then, kick them or give them a warning. Make sure you set rules for the modding group, no matter how bad you want a lot of people in your group. Yes you do want a lot of people in your group, but
nice one's. Some people will join your'e clan just to try an ruin it, that's why I say have rules to group, and that will assure you that will not happen. Make sure they are your friend, not just a group member. Do not allow people to fight, call name's, disturb the group, or any of that. Make sure you treat other's with respect, be responsible do your'e part in the group don't make other's.

proxy_form.cgi

Make sure that the people in your'e group are more than just "Group members" make sure they are your friend, if not the group will be nothing but fighting. Make sure that everyone donate's to the RGH/J-Tag owner in the group, so they are able to stay online and keep hosting free lobbies. You can't make those accusations like "Their good but i just met them", you do not want to enter someone in your'e group if you only have just met them.

And that sums it up

Hope you enjoyed leave feedback!

duxe

duxe

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Cewl turtoriarl
Thanks man, I am trying to make it easier so people do not recruit Fake's, you should always make friends with them first. Not just see someone that day and say "Come join my modding group" ... That means that they are desperate.

Top Bottom
Login
Register