What's new

Patched INFINI MONEY (SOLO and Bypass) + All Free CARS + BMX color modded (car slot) Old-Gen Only

• Thread starter TutoFacileFrance
  • Start date
  • Views 210,233
B

BuffaloYG45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the Windsor still best priced dupe to sell. Thanks
Yes

Kracker215

Kracker215

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the Windsor still best priced dupe to sell. Thanks
Yes and to save money go into race and get it for free then upgrade it to the max, some ppl buy it, but that's a waste of money. I don't think it (windsor obtained through race) will sell if I remember right but all the cars you dupe from it will sell.

B

BuffaloYG45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes and to save money go into race and get it for free then upgrade it to the max, some ppl buy it, but that's a waste of money. I don't think it (windsor obtained through race) will sell if I remember right but all the cars you dupe from it will sell.
It doesn't matter if you get the car from the glitch or buy it. Both of the methods are the same it just about saving money. I prefer to get it from the glitch to save money for upgrades

johnny5ohone

johnny5ohone

Reaction score
Sin$
Your glitch works great on 360!
can duplicate and sell any car.

Roosvelt (maxed) sold for 60k
Adder sold (maxed) for 160k

Useing one I been doing I custom up the Buffalo Super (Franklins car I get 188,000 for it but i put everything on it even the crew smoke on tires

Kracker215

Kracker215

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well if someone found a way keep street cars too hot to store in your garage, the street coquette sold for $143k highest price I've seen, I accidentally lost it doing some trolls dupe glitch from YT. The difference is they are fun to drive. Been trying to get that street car ever since. I tried various ways anywhere from buying to getting from a race $129k is the most I can get from those. Has to be the street car.

Markymark78

Markymark78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mine disappeared and i couldnt find it, and i searched still couldnt find it. Looked at the search i was searching last 7 days not the all time. Yes i am a complete idiot, sorry to waste yalls time. But thats what i love about this site people always here to help

B

BuffaloYG45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Last edited:
get that chicken

get that chicken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope I didn't delete it. Weird.... Search: Race Glitch Test

Edit: What?!?! How does it deleted???? I swear I didn't delete it! I don't know if Race Glitch Test 2 is the same I can't remember (but it should be the same just for 4 players if I remember correctly).
Try Race Glitch Test 2: http://rsg.ms/d134970 OR https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/xbox/jobs/my-jobs
Race Glitch Test 2 spawns you on top of garage underneath map. You can fall into garage, but no cars in it. Not sure what I need to do to make it work(diff garage etc). I still use it for mechanic breach. RGT 3 works :smile: Make sure to park either nothing or only a motorcycle(maybe small car) in the spot next to mechanic glass if you are duping a Guardian or similar. Also RGT 3 only has blista for compacts, not sure what else its missing.

B

BuffaloYG45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Race Glitch Test 2 spawns you on top of garage underneath map. You can fall into garage, but no cars in it. Not sure what I need to do to make it work(diff garage etc). I still use it for mechanic breach. RGT 3 works :smile: Make sure to park either nothing or only a motorcycle(maybe small car) in the spot next to mechanic glass if you are duping a Guardian or similar. Also RGT 3 only has blista for compacts, not sure what else its missing.
I'll try to make another race as soon as I can. Sorry and thank you for patient

FAQ YIU

FAQ YIU

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
When using this method it best to try guess what rides are the best to take on the big mirgartion

For me I only load up legal acquired rides

And have my other 2 garage as houses
One for the pacific standard method

And the other for benny garage

Also the best amount of money to take over is 20million and level 90

So that way you have enough for current released items

Only thing you have remember to do is contact rockstar support and ask them to re roll your account. If you want to license transfer again

Only downside you lose whatever current content
You have on current gen

But you get all the last gen items if you know people *wink * wink

To me this fun

But the only thing I think what rockstar wasted was the idea of a single based calander system for all of gta v
They should've made 2 one for the free initial release of the game
And the second being on the next gen and pc

But oh well I can't wait for the third rockstar game to be released in the future where we have no access to USB mods or

Widgets apps

Kracker215

Kracker215

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope I didn't delete it. Weird.... Search: Race Glitch Test

Edit: What?!?! How does it deleted???? I swear I didn't delete it! I don't know if Race Glitch Test 2 is the same I can't remember (but it should be the same just for 4 players if I remember correctly).
Try Race Glitch Test 2: http://rsg.ms/d134970 OR https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/xbox/jobs/my-jobs
Yup 2 and 3 still there, used 3 last night for a couple million on my 2nd console just in case they delete them, probably at least get some stored up this weekend, just in case. Thanks to you, tuto and some random modder I could never spend all the money on my main account though lmao.

FeRnAnDiX97

FeRnAnDiX97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
search social club Race Glitch Test 3
Creator TestProfileMods
for xbox 360

B

BuffaloYG45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
search social club Race Glitch Test 3
Creator TestProfileMods
for xbox 360
Good to know i made more races lol. I made 4 races I think (2 races for dupe solo - Race Glitch Test = Not Available :frown: and 2 races for give cars to friends but still we need to find a way how to give cars to friends)

FeRnAnDiX97

FeRnAnDiX97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good to know i made more races lol. I made 4 races I think (2 races for dupe solo - Race Glitch Test = Not Available :frown: and 2 races for give cars to friends but still we need to find a way how to give cars to friends)

Ohh ok
I think you are the creator LoL :tongue:
and not think of a method to give cars to friends
but this race helps me :V 
"Race Glitch Test 3" is still up and working.

yes men, tanks :smile:

Z

zZNimaZz

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys
Thank you so much buffalo and everyone else for finding, making & sharing this glitch.

At first I had some difficulties selling the duped cars, I thought when I sell the duped car it should normally sell a lot but it would only sell for 1850$.
Then I realized that when duping, the base sell price stays the same as the rusty old rebel, but if you dupe a car that was previously upgraded, you can sell it for the value of the upgrades on it, and we don't even care about the base price.
LoL I was Lmao when I realized what I was doing wrong.

"So To People just trying this glitch out: remember;
If you want money, dupe one of your own cars that has been upgraded before, the more expensive upgrades on it, the better, then go sell it at LSC.
If you want a car for free, simply dupe any of the race cars."

I just had to point that out to newbies like me, since I didn't really see a clear statement about it on the actual guide.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register