What's new

Imsocool's Ghosts antiban Non host tool

M

ModderCC

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys! Here is a quick list of features in the tool. This tool was not made by me all credits go to ErasedDev and ImSooCool

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feature for Ghosts:
-Name Changer
-Flashing name
-Antiban
-Orange Boxes
-Laser
-Glow Players
-Big Mini Map
-Disable Char
-Hardcore UAV
-Warcry suit
-Astronaut suit
-Spectrum suit
-Third Person
-Wall Hack
-Chrome Players
-Crosshair
-No Recoil
-Advanced UAV
-Unlock all
-Prestige Looper
-Stats editor (Extinction and MP)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Black ops 2 Feature list:
-Set Lobby Name
-Flash name
-Prestige Looper
-Unlock all
-Level 55
-Antiban
-Red Boxes
-Laser
-No Recoil
-Crosshair
-UAV
-VSAT
-Wallhack
-Big Names
-Floating Bodies
-Stats for MP And Zombies

Virus scan 3/51: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...008087b24d5ad9f533580ed19bd625da3bb/analysis/

Pics of the tool:

fd100ca270a27a7ff71fde9013fcbf1e.png

b64704499f82cc21c733ce45166b6926.png

85a4d4f6a78a85d083ebf87d34513f47.png

Works with CCAPI 2.50 and with TMAPI, Enjoy guys!

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ng9lw5dqgls9eb5/ImSooCool and ErasedDev COD Tool.exe

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kilika Denn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The only tool I use to prevent ban.

Works flawlessly.

Log into PSN network after disabling CFW with SEN Enabler or PSN Patch, also spoof PSID and CID

Then go online with ghost. Once you are in the main screen once it fetches your profile. Open up the tool or have it already open before hand.

Connect and Attach it and then click on ANTIBAN FIRST before any other mods.

Then check off whatever mods you like and should be fine as I have been using it for awhile for days and hours.

A

Abdullah69patel

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anybody host a lobby and play with me? My psn is GeneticMutationz

goal manikandan

goal manikandan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i used this tool 1 week nicely. today when i connect console id i banned i use sen enabler i changed my mac. i hide my files . i deleted history. i changed to another id spoffed with banned one. how any one answer. because i bought a new console id for 1 week now gone. any one please answer my q i worried. when i spoffed my id with banned one then how this id will be banned please answer me.

DaveDJ

DaveDJ

Reaction score
Sin$
i used this tool 1 week nicely. today when i connect console id i banned i use sen enabler i changed my mac. i hide my files . i deleted history. i changed to another id spoffed with banned one. how any one answer. because i bought a new console id for 1 week now gone. any one please answer my q i worried. when i spoffed my id with banned one then how this id will be banned please answer me.
There is still always a chance that you get banned and if you played online is there a high chance in ghosts that you get banned. I had also a new CID and spoofed everything and was after 1 game online already console banned

X

x_Titan_x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you did anything like stat editing, name changing, or name flashing that's probably the reason that you got banned. If you didn't there could be a number of reasons. In most cases that I've seen on NGU the person did something outrageously stupid. It is best to use the non-host mod only and strictly. Do not do anything more than that if you don't already know this information. I've waited a long time before finally deciding to mod Ghosts. So I will try and see if the same thing happens to me.

Andreaboni95

Andreaboni95

Reaction score
Sin$
hi sorry for my english but i m italian..
i want to buy ghost lobby and unlock all, 10 prestige level 60 , 2.2 k/d , level max in extintion and max teeth..
i can pay with paypal or psn card, my psn: EaM_cicciobillo
write me on skype or here below.. :smile: thx

B

bigburnz

Reaction score
Sin$
if there's any chance you could maybe do the teeth mod for me and some friends, or if anyone would be willing it'd be really awesome. message me if anyone is willing to help?

X

x_Titan_x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi sorry for my english but i m italian..
i want to buy ghost lobby and unlock all, 10 prestige level 60 , 2.2 k/d , level max in extintion and max teeth..
i can pay with paypal or psn card, my psn: EaM_cicciobillo
write me on skype or here below.. :smile: thx
Why would you pay for something like that? It's likely that you'll eventually run into a xp lobby being that there are so many modders on Ghosts that likes to do them. 
By the way, imsocool asked everybody on ngu not to post this tool anywhere or he wouldn't release anymore tools for free. Now that this idiot has done it he's charging for all of this tools in the future:facepalm:

X

x_Titan_x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thats an old version stolen from ngu
I already know that, I saw someone link this thread a long time ago and let imsocool know that it had been posted on this sight. It's the reason that they're charging for the new tool. But, I already bought the new tool and it's pretty good.

Top Bottom
Login
Register