• Start date
  • Views 9,438

Glitch or not?

• Total voters
Lindoshpin

Lindoshpin

Reaction score
Sin$
Played part six "legends never die" got up to the second missile launcher, and cant disable it as mission says, looked online to see if anyone else had this problem, so far i have not found anyone that has actually done this mission... is this a glitch that should be fixed? i would like to complete my missions. but if the game is suppose to do this then i dont understand why it is an actual mission if its IMPOSSIBLE to complete.

Lindoshpin

Lindoshpin

Reaction score
Sin$
not saying its a problem im just confuzed on which it says to do it as a mission yet it is impossible.

L

Lt Mays

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
its not impossible if people beat the game already

Forgot Password

Forgot Password

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you playing off a retail disc? If not, could be a bad burn or download.

Also, I have a retail disc and saved mid-mission and loaded it up later, but noticed none of the vehicles were loaded properly (shiny black triangle models). The game started to lag as well, I ended up having restart the mission. Just trying to help others who might have that problem as well.

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I completed it twice..Regular for story then Veteran fir the achievements, no problems on it. You might be doing something wrong..

Lindoshpin

Lindoshpin

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you playing off a retail disc? If not, could be a bad burn or download.

Also, I have a retail disc and saved mid-mission and loaded it up later, but noticed none of the vehicles were loaded properly (shiny black triangle models). The game started to lag as well, I ended up having restart the mission. Just trying to help others who might have that problem as well.

no i just got the game yesterday, my girlfriend played it i noticed she failed the mission so when i played it i tryed restarting the level and restarting from check point and shutting off system and retrying it.. all the same stuff the mission is 100% impossible. its the only one in the game it does not make sence to me. 
I completed it twice..Regular for story then Veteran fir the achievements, no problems on it. You might be doing something wrong..

or you do not notice that it actualy says mission falled try going though the level.. when you get the mission "disable the second missile launcher" you will have to kill guys between the first and second and then when you run up to the second (no matter how you do it) it fires you fall over and it says at the top (you can also see it when you pause) "mission failed"

and i never said this was a problem just trying to figure out why its the only mission in the whole game you cant complete. i would understand if they had like 2-5 more through out the game but just the one does not make sence to me and it seems like a glitch.

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
no i just got the game yesterday, my girlfriend played it i noticed she failed the mission so when i played it i tryed restarting the level and restarting from check point and shutting off system and retrying it.. all the same stuff the mission is 100% impossible. its the only one in the game it does not make sence to me. 

or you do not notice that it actualy says mission falled try going though the level.. when you get the mission "disable the second missile launcher" you will have to kill guys between the first and second and then when you run up to the second (no matter how you do it) it fires you fall over and it says at the top (you can also see it when you pause) "mission failed"

and i never said this was a problem just trying to figure out why its the only mission in the whole game you cant complete. i would understand if they had like 2-5 more through out the game but just the one does not make sence to me and it seems like a glitch.
Put your save on a USB Stick and send me a download link..

CallMeCappy

CallMeCappy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Played part six "legends never die" got up to the second missile launcher, and cant disable it as mission says, looked online to see if anyone else had this problem, so far i have not found anyone that has actually done this mission... is this a glitch that should be fixed? i would like to complete my missions. but if the game is suppose to do this then i dont understand why it is an actual mission if its IMPOSSIBLE to complete.
I know the part you're talking about. I don't think you can destroy it. It's one of those objectives where it's not meant to be done. If it says that you're failing the mission because of it then something might be wrong with your game.

robin sundbye

robin sundbye

Reaction score
Sin$
I have same problem on mine. I downloaded game. I get up beahind the missiles and right before i touch the truck it lauches and i fall back but do not die. The trucks are not the main mission so mission goes on with the whole town gets filled with water.

xlegendxmadness

xlegendxmadness

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I havent played the story on this Gt but i didnt have any problems doing it on vet on my other one,And the only game ive ever had Black triangles and stuff was on Bo2 and i had no gun lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register