I'm pirating for life.

• Thread starter hikitakumori
  • Start date
  • Views 2,290
H

hikitakumori

Reaction score
Sin$
I've been pirating throughout my gaming life. Don't get me wrong I would like to pay the game developers who makes great games. But since I live in a country where they don't sell original games, there's nothing I can do. So I just bought a 3DS XL because I heard that monster hunter 4 is coming to this console next year. As we all know, 3DS isn't hacked yet, so I though I'll just buy a legit game while I'm waiting for MH4. Now here's the cursing part, I put my credit card number in there, then my zip code number and an error message shows up which basically says they can't accept my money. Probably has something to do with where I live. So I thought no matter, Ill just play games on my x360 and pc. Here the problem, I called my bank and they said that Nintendo has deducted money from my account. Come on think about it, an error message shows up (setup was never completed), they got my money, and funds was never added to my account. I've already contacted nintendo, still waiting for a reply.

By the way, did I tell you how sorry I feel for you for reading this? :wink:

trtl

trtl

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Great. One bad experience and you're a pirate for life. You never even mentioned where you live.

trtl

trtl

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking at his username i'm guessing Asia.

Asia is pretty big. I'm gonna need more than that. Also, I've seen plenty of people that are definitely not from Asia that have names in Japanese, Chinese, etc, that I wouldn't call that a good indicator of where they live.

H

hikitakumori

Reaction score
Sin$
Cambodia, great place for pirating, there not a legit store for anything when it comes to entertaining media. Oh please anyone ask me why I called my bank.

thesmashking

thesmashking

Enthusiast
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Cambodia, great place for pirating, there not a legit store for anything when it comes to entertaining media. Oh please anyone ask me why I called my bank.
Yawn, I'll bite if it makes you happy. Why did you call your bank?

Mr. Nice Guy Chatty Kathy Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
There are some actual game dev's who actually need the money, and I do know the situation your in but im just broke.

NoBeefBoss

NoBeefBoss

Sports Fanatic
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Well where do you live? Also, the developers already get enough money for making the games because a lot of people go out and buy it anyways, I haven't pirated one game in all of my time gaming, I feel good. :wink:

Str8UpWhite64

Str8UpWhite64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll get the game, play it for a little, if I like it I buy it, if I dont, I dont buy it or play it anymore.

Link

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Programmer Contest Sponsor Services
Reaction score
Sin$
How to get the game: Get out of Cambodia.

Top Bottom
Login
Register