• Thread starter IPBanOnTTG
  • Start date
  • Views 754
IPBanOnTTG

IPBanOnTTG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Black Ops, The Call Of Duty that started it all (In the Black Ops series that is.) it then turned into Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 November 6 2012 was the day that nobody knew they would be playing for 4 Years as of November 6 2015. In Black Ops 2 many teams, many clans, many groups Have started it was a landmark of Call oF dUTY (Being as most people played Black Ops 2). The game was Loved by so many because of its Cartoon/ish style and easily able to move around in and the maps were not very big which made it Very easy to Get the feel of the game. Now today as im typing this November 7, 2015 The New Call Of Duty, Black Ops 3 is out. Now another reason why people loved Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 so much was because Call Of Duty Ghost's was AIDS same goes for Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare. Let's just really hope Black Ops 3 doesnt end up like Advanced Warfare or Ghosts, Now what i can really say is....

Goodbye Black Ops 2 <3

CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure if bo3 gets boring. People will be moving back to bo2

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll be playing both interchangably so it doesn't even matter that bo3 is out, lol.

David Vonderhaar

David Vonderhaar

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
People will love Black Ops: 3. The campaign is great, what people will like most is the Zombies mode, for sure. Big maps and many customization items in Multiplayer. People will stay hooked on this for years to come.

IPBanOnTTG

IPBanOnTTG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
People will love Black Ops: 3. The campaign is great, what people will like most is the Zombies mode, for sure. Big maps and many customization items in Multiplayer. People will stay hooked on this for years to come.
Dat name og af

Fingrbngkilr970

Fingrbngkilr970

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its not like Black Ops 2 is dead. Like Call Of Duty 4 isnt dead. There are still 80,000 people playing Black ops 2 every day xD Don't say goodbye like you're lowering its grave! Just be happy the next black ops is out!

Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Stickied Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
BO1 consistently had 1 million online users, BO2 did not. And BO2 was so **** when it came out.

EclipseS7

EclipseS7

Reaction score
Sin$
I like your post...just one thing I couldn't get over...

2015-2012 = 3

Top Bottom
Login
Register