ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Grizzled Veteran Bright Idea Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I know there are a few threads here already filled with people saying they will mod characters and weapons but I don't see any really active ones from people's requests. Since I check this section pretty much every day(habit), I'd like to see it active again like OwnedTom does. So post your requests and try to make it feasible to the latest patch's requirements. If you are asking for weapons that go beyond your knowledge of WillowTree and hex editing, I will try my best to drop it in game for you as soon as possible. And on a last note, I forbid giving out death mods or loop shields to anyone, so don't ask okay?

So if you are looking for any class mod, weapon, or shield that pertains to your specific needs just post a detailed description and I will do my best to comply.

If you are satisfied, +rep would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

And also would like to personally thank w0lf, Lyt, and many other great posters on this forum for making modding a lot more fun.

OwnedTom

OwnedTom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is great thanks :biggrin:

But, I know I want to see this section active but I also want things posted in the right places (Psst http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/139781-want-to-help-people-out-go-here-and-people-that-need-anything-for-borderlands/) I think it'd be easier then so everything is in the right place.

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This is great thanks :biggrin:

But, I know I want to see this section active but I also want things posted in the right places (Psst http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/139781-want-to-help-people-out-go-here-and-people-that-need-anything-for-borderlands/) I think it'd be easier then so everything is in the right place.

Apologies about that, it's just the majority of the people in that thread don't mod anymore or don't check it I believe.

OwnedTom

OwnedTom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Fair point, I'm not even sure if there is a Diet Mod for the Other Xbox 360 Games section, and people rarely read the stickies. (The old Borderlands moderator was the best >.>)

T

Titun

Reaction score
Sin$
I just downloaded willowtree 2.2 , concept 0.3 and xplorer 360 Im NEW to modding ANY Help would be great I just want to Upgrade some of my weapons in borderlands Nothing over the top But i Dont know What Im doing Ive been Online but I cant find any Beginner Lessons on THIS ! ANY Tips

OwnedTom

OwnedTom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just downloaded willowtree 2.2 , concept 0.3 and xplorer 360 Im NEW to modding ANY Help would be great I just want to Upgrade some of my weapons in borderlands Nothing over the top But i Dont know What Im doing Ive been Online but I cant find any Beginner Lessons on THIS ! ANY Tips

Here is a tutorial on how to use WT#

http://blmodding.wikidot.com/willowtree-v2-x-tutorials

T

Teeqo

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any mod for a Siren with a reasonable amount of +hp% and higher than 3% weapon drop increase?

OwnedTom

OwnedTom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any mod for a Siren with a reasonable amount of +hp% and higher than 3% weapon drop increase?
Do you mean the increase rare item find? Because that is the catalyst class mod

T

Teeqo

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh, yes I do. But the highest I've found is 2%, someone told me that's the best I could find. So I was asking for somewhat higher :tongue:

JackSchitt

JackSchitt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
3 or 4 is max. It adds another 3 or 4 skillpoints to your find rare items skill. And just to ruin it, that does NOT do anything when killing enemies, it just increases the chance of finding better gear when opening (some special) chests.
See
http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com/showpost.php?p=2121062&postcount=171
http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=103825

So even if you are 4 guys with maxed find rare items and additional classmod with +3 FRI increase doing craw runs with maxed rare and added rare find skill you will end up (statistically) with the same gear than you do without FRI.

Sinful 7s

I1l SNIPE I1l

Reaction score
Sin$
hey mate, i'm looking for any items that are above ordinary.
Just finished story mode on my lvl 45 siren also dl-ed/ completed general knoxx's dlc.
I wouldn't mind a class mod with a high smg damage %
and a very powerful smg as well as a high powered shield.
My GT is: i1L SNIPE i1L
Cheers.

OwnedTom

OwnedTom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just finished story mode on my lvl 45 siren also dl-ed/ completed general knoxx's dlc.
Cheers.
Please stop repeatedly requesting items. It's getting annoying.

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Cheers.

You made a thread requesting items and now you are trying to hijack my thread? :thumbdown:

Oh, yes I do. But the highest I've found is 2%, someone told me that's the best I could find. So I was asking for somewhat higher :tongue:

Are you requesting a WT code for a Catalyst mod or need it dropped ingame?

T

Teeqo

Reaction score
Sin$
Umm...Is there a difference? Sorry im not experience in WT :frown:

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Umm...Is there a difference? Sorry im not experience in WT :frown:

Do you have Willow Tree and know how to load your save? If not I can always drop the mod in game. I prefer to post the code in here and have you paste it in your items slot since it's easier for me that way. If you can't do that, I will try to drop it in a game for you sometime either tonight or tomorrow.

C

chezz niples

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey haven't been modding borderlands for a while but just a quick question

has anyone found a hex value that will increase the class mod such as the ammo

but not make it negitive as was found before

chezz

Sinful 7s

I1l SNIPE I1l

Reaction score
Sin$
You made a thread requesting items and now you are trying to hijack my thread? :thumbdown:

Are you requesting a WT code for a Catalyst mod or need it dropped ingame?

I'm simply looking for some help.

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
hey haven't been modding borderlands for a while but just a quick question

has anyone found a hex value that will increase the class mod such as the ammo

but not make it negitive as was found before

chezz
Only thing I noticed was a minor difference if you boost the level requirement to 69 on a class mod or add the "Omega" title after the prefix of your class mod. I noticed a slight difference in ammo regen with some class mods, nothing that makes it extremely better but still useful. Doubt there is a positive value but I am always looking for challenges.

I'm simply looking for some help.

I understand, but there are protocols to follow when it comes to requests. That's why you look at the forum page before you click that "post thread" button. As you can see there are quite a few threads that people have already offered mods. If you are looking for stock weapons and shields you will find them in every damn game online, so my advice for starters, is to go in one and ask for someone to dupe you one.

Sinful 7s

I1l SNIPE I1l

Reaction score
Sin$
Only thing I noticed was a minor difference if you boost the level requirement to 69 on a class mod or add the "Omega" title after the prefix of your class mod. I noticed a slight difference in ammo regen with some class mods, nothing that makes it extremely better but still useful. Doubt there is a positive value but I am always looking for challenges.

I understand, but there are protocols to follow when it comes to requests. That's why you look at the forum page before you click that "post thread" button. As you can see there are quite a few threads that people have already offered mods. If you are looking for stock weapons and shields you will find them in every damn game online, so my advice for starters, is to go in one and ask for someone to dupe you one.

thanks for clarifying this for me.

T

Titun

Reaction score
Sin$
A little help Please, I'm trying to mod this
Perel ares
dlc3_gd_customweapons.Pearlescent_Weapons.CustomWeap_Revolver_AtlasAries
gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.Atlas
gd_weap_revolver_pistol.A_Weapon.WeaponType_revolver_pistol
gd_weap_revolver_pistol.Body.body5
gd_weap_revolver_pistol.Grip.grip5
gd_weap_revolver_pistol.mag.mag5
gd_weap_revolver_pistol.Barrel.barrel4
gd_weap_revolver_pistol.Sight.sight5
gd_weap_revolver_pistol.Stock.stock_none
None
dlc3_gd_weap_UniqueParts.RevolverPistol.acc5_Heal_AtlasAries
dlc3_gd_weap_UniqueParts.RevolverPistol.Material_Aries_3
gd_weap_shared_materialparts.Prefix.Prefix_Atlas2_Pearl
dlc3_gd_weap_UniqueParts.Title.TitleP_Atlas_Aries

using willow tree its the best X3 modifer i can make but its only a 3 shot I would like to make it a 6 shot with a X4 modifer
I've make 6 shots but only have the X2 modifer on them
What should I change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register