• Views 120,430
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moneybagz

Moneybagz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No he won't. He received probably his 1,000,000th cease and decist message from Actvision.
i mean i wouldnt do anything else to piss them off..but with james u never know lol

O

Just James

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
He wants to try to seem like he is kool and the only person that can do it..when in fact he cant. cant nobody else still do it and he saying he can. James the creator of the tool cant even get pass the checks right now. Once he figures it out the tool will be updated.
So I tried showing off and then tell you guys exactly how I did it...?
It's okay don't worry I won't help with this anymore. They also did custom class resets to some of my friends who had the classes done previously and I re-did it for them. The old two controller glitch also doesn't work if you try that as well.
Good luck figuring this out. Some admin should just lock this topic since it's going nowhere except flamesville

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
He wants to try to seem like he is kool and the only person that can do it..when in fact he cant. cant nobody else still do it and he saying he can. James the creator of the tool cant even get pass the checks right now. Once he figures it out the tool will be updated.
He's not saying anything...

YGWxCross1

YGWxCross1

Like a friggin' sir!
Reaction score
Sin$
this doesn't work. and proberally never has, each time you try and go on xbox, it will say 'unable to import elite classes'...
Hey, why are there modded class vids on YT and this forum and 56 other pages in this thread if it never has worked?

mykhal

mykhal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Read the post I made to Frosty teh snowman for how to properly do it. Although DO NOT FORGET to hit STOP before exiting the application.
I did everything you said and balck ops 2 still gives me an error

C

CaptainNotSane

Reaction score
Sin$
There is now a method to get online using the 1.04 patch. Because ihc wasn't patched until 1.06, it follows that one could create their classes on 1.04, and then download the 1.06 patch, classes remaining. The method required 2 PS3s, one of which must have NEVER downloaded patch 1.06. If the PS3 has downloaded 1.06, they will be unable to access the servers on 1.04. I would be interested to see if this would work.

B

BamaGoodfella

Reaction score
Sin$
There is now a method to get online using the 1.04 patch. Because ihc wasn't patched until 1.06, it follows that one could create their classes on 1.04, and then download the 1.06 patch, classes remaining. The method required 2 PS3s, one of which must have NEVER downloaded patch 1.06. If the PS3 has downloaded 1.06, they will be unable to access the servers on 1.04. I would be interested to see if this would work.

I'd be willing to give this a try if you know where I could get a copy of the 1.04 patch.

Edit: I was finally able to find a 1.04 patch for BLUS31011. I've got 3 PS3s (one that I use online, one that was gathering dust after getting console banned on BO1 LOL, & one on 3.55 CFW). I installed the PKG file for 1.04 on my CFW PS3 and then did a data transfer to the PS3 that I'd never played BO2 on since you'd mentioned the PS3 must never have downloaded the 1.06 patch. I used the iHc tool to create a test class with 6 perks & a gun with 3 attachments using the old method to submit changes to Elite. Once the changes were successfully submited, I used the Elite Mossy patch blocker and started up BO2. I was then able to access the multiplayer server and successfully import my class from Elite. I know this may not be very helpful to the majority of people here, but I was able to get it to work using this method.

Last edited:
X

xCHIxTOWNxCITYx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats good new for ps3 version, now got to find a way with xbox 360. Other wise im staying on my current prestige to keep my modded classes.

YGWxCross1

YGWxCross1

Like a friggin' sir!
Reaction score
Sin$
On xbox, even if you didn't change your modded classes they won't work. I had target finder and acog and never changed it and after the patch i had both equipped but only the acog worked.

X

xCHIxTOWNxCITYx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On xbox, even if you didn't change your modded classes they won't work. I had target finder and acog and never changed it and after the patch i had both equipped but only the acog worked.
Well thats sad for you, i got 5 perkd 2 attatchments, granade and tactical insert plus PDW and all still work for me.

O

Just James

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The patch didn't fix the classes but made it so if you have an incompatable attachment combo, then it won't work.
Dual sights, silencer+long barrel, extended mags+fast mags, MMS+FMJ and those kind of attachment combos will NOT work anymore.

conmansoljah

conmansoljah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i still got sum good stuff left on my classes that work (: 6 perks 3 attachs

N

nonor

Reaction score
Sin$
still have my 10 classes with 6 perk and 3 attachments , wanted to change some weapons but you told it's patched so i'm gonna stay with my classes for ever :smile: . fortunately , i'm master prestige .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register