Tutorial iFruit + Charles: ALL unlocks, custom plates, etc. *NO DEVICE NEEDED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oleole56

Oleole56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys, i can't get charles to mod my marshall, so if anyone would be so kind to dupe me their marshall's (Chrome/limegreen) it would be perfect. Add oleole56 on ps4 :biggrin:

WTFox

WTFox

Experienced Member
Diamonds Are Forever Platinum Record Services
Reaction score
Sin$
This is how to paint/mod ANY car while it is in your garage. Specifically this is needed for the Marshall and BMX (or other bicycles), but it works for all PERSONAL vehicles while they're in your garage. NO LSC needed.
Make sure your familiar with iFruit + Charles. if not you can read my tutorial here -http:// http://bit.ly/iFruitCharles

What we're doing is looking for the proper combination of "1" (vehicle hash) and "vehicle" (the vehicle's index number within iFruit 0-9). The combination is determined by the game. We're just guessing what 'slot' it's in. This is not garage specific, it's dependent on what the last 10 driven vehicles are.

Here is a sample iFruit order. What you're changing is in bold:
{version:1,"mp0_order":{"0":"13988","1":"1233534620","10":"1","11":"1","12":"4","13":"3","14":"1","15":"9","16":"-354924392","17":"1766676233","18":"-1390777827","19":"-1751761149","2":"0","20":"1732399718","25":"1","26":"10","27":"255","28":"17","29":"2","3":"152","30":"5","31":"1","32":"4","33":"1","34":"0","35":"1","36":"1","40":"4","41":"2","42":"26","43":"33","44":"6","53":"special","54":"None","6":"185","67":"3","68":"3","69":"8191","7":"14","72":"0","8":"153","character":"3","cost":"200000","mpUnlocks":{"55":"1072693247","56":"1048575"},"vehicle":"0"},"ownerID":"WTFox","plate":{"9":"1","carPlateText":"MY PL8"}}
Steps:
  1. Drive the car you want out then back into garage.
  2. ***WALK OUTSIDE***
  3. Pick any vehicle in the app.
    If unlisted, find the hash code for the vehicle you want. You will use it for value "1":
    -- Marshall - 1233534620 Bmx - 1131912276
  4. Turn on Charles Breakpoints
  5. Place an order in iFruit / Accept it. (app will hang/timeout, this is good)
  6. Edit your order in Charles
    -change value "1" to the desired hash
    -change the order number ("0") to whatever it is +1
    ----you should increment the order number every time so it's unique
    ----order number will be random, just +1 to whatever is there for "0"
    -change the vehicle position to "vehicle":"0"
    ----To work, "vehicle" will end up being some unknown number from 0-9 but no sure way to know
    -also change "cost" to 200000
    ----It does not HAVE to be 200000, but it has to be enough to cover cost of upgrades/changes that are being ordered. 200k works 100%.
    Plate text and background changes ONLY you don't have to set "cost"
    Patriot smoke put 40000
    Pai
    nt only put 50000
  7. Turn OFF Charles Breakpoints
  8. Execute the order in Charles
  9. Wait 10-20 seconds for a "PROCESSED" order notification and -$x to appear in game.
    **If you get the order and it says "Order for Marshall has been "PROCESSED" then you're done, no LSC needed
    **If you get the order and it says "Take the Marshall to LSC to FULFILL order" then the COST value is too low. Raise it and order again, changing order number ("0") and LEAVING the "vehicle" ID alone (getting a message for it means you have the right ID)
    **If you did not get ANY message then add 1 to "vehicle" and add 1 to order number "0" then Execute again.
  10. ***REPEAT incrementing "0" and "vehicle" each by 1 until you get the order in game***
TROUBLESHOOTING
  • If you go through all 0-9 and get no text, go to SP then into new invite only session. Try again (0-9)
  • "RESETTING" the app -
    If still no order, drive 10 standard vehicles out and back into garage.
    App should show x/10 vehicles.
    Now drive the Marshall/BMX out and back into garage
    WALK out
    Do the ordering for (0-9) again.
Detailed special vehicle process FOR VEHICLES YOU CANNOT TAKE INTO LSC aka IN-GARAGE MODDING (Marshall example)
  1. drive Marshall out and back into garage
  2. ***WALK OUTSIDE***
  3. Turn ON Charles Breakpoints
  4. place an iFruit order for any car (Marshall will not show up)
  5. Edit the Order in Charles
    Make note of "0", which is order number.
    Make all the upgrades/paint changes you want to the order
    Change vehicle to the Marshall hash, so it's "1":"1233534620"
    Change the vehicle position to "vehicle":"0"
    Change "cost" to 200000 (again this can be lower)
  6. Execute Order
  7. wait 10-20 seconds for a "PROCESSED" order and -$$ to appear in game.
    if you don't get the order, +1 to "vehicle" AND "0"
    i.e. now it's "0":"12345" and "vehicle":"1"
  8. Execute Order
  9. wait 10-20 seconds for a "PROCESSED" order and -$$ order.
    i.e. now it's "0":"12346" and "vehicle":"2"
  10. Execute Order
  11. wait 10-20 seconds for a "PROCESSED" order and -$$ order.
    i.e. now it's "0":"12347" and "vehicle":"3"
  12. Execute Order
  13. repeat until you get to the vehicle position, "vehicle":"9"
you should get the "PROCESSED" order and -$$ at some point between 0-9

Bacon251

Bacon251

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright guys. Sorry for not reading all 65 pages but gave it a decent shot. Simple question.

Is this the sort of thing that gets people banned from GTA? I only want to up the armour to 100% so I can dup and sell. Sorry if it's not in the spirit of the modding.

EMAGDN1M

EMAGDN1M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
was able to paint a BMX that Beender.JB just glitched into a car spot :smile:

http://rsg.ms/20fc0cb

45upsjy.jpg

so freakin excited to try this. thanks for the tutorial!!! i will try it later tonight and report back with any issues i ran into. thanks again.

ZaneGrey

ZaneGrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Fox have you noticed that sometimes after you edit a vehicle in Charles you can't open it up in iFruit? It just closes iFruit when you select the vehicle, this happened to me with my Dubsta 6x6. I put a custom North Yankton plate, Patriot smoke, and green tinted windows. It's not a big deal because you can just use another vehicle and change the ID I was just wondering if you had seen that issue. Also I couldn't find the code for Patriot smoke in your tutorial or the iFruit document but it is "25":"1","26":"0","27":"0","28":"0" , incase anybody was wanting to know.

WTFox

WTFox

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright guys. Sorry for not reading all 65 pages but gave it a decent shot. Simple question.

Is this the sort of thing that gets people banned from GTA? I only want to up the armour to 100% so I can dup and sell. Sorry if it's not in the spirit of the modding.
No you won't get banned.

Fox have you noticed that sometimes after you edit a vehicle in Charles you can't open it up in iFruit? It just closes iFruit when you select the vehicle, this happened to me with my Dubsta 6x6. I put a custom North Yankton plate, Patriot smoke, and green tinted windows. It's not a big deal because you can just use another vehicle and change the ID I was just wondering if you had seen that issue. Also I couldn't find the code for Patriot smoke in your tutorial or the iFruit document but it is "25":"1","26":"0","27":"0","28":"0" , incase anybody was wanting to know.

Thanks. I've posted the codes before so maybe I'll add it to the OP.

Ifruit will crash 100% of the time if the first vehicle you click on after opening the LSC 'app' had patriot smoke (it will look like black smoke in the picture). Scroll through the cars until you see one without patriot and click/open it first. After that you can pick any car

ZaneGrey

ZaneGrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks. I've posted the codes before so maybe I'll add it to the OP.

Ifruit will crash 100% of the time if the first vehicle you click on after opening the LSC 'app' had patriot smoke (it will look like black smoke in the picture). Scroll through the cars until you see one without patriot and click/open it first. After that you can pick any car

I just noticed you had already responded to the same question about the app crash, I'm on my phone and missed it sorry.

WTFox

WTFox

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I'M ADDING AN "ORDER FORM" THAT'S PRE-FILLED TO MAX EVERYTHING. YOU DON'T NEED TO LOOK UP ANY CODES. JUST SET WHAT YOU WANT AND REFER TO THE RIGHT HAND SIDE FOR THE CORRESPONDING CODES YOU NEED TO SET IN CHARLES. Please provide feedback of how this form could be better

S

servermoron

Reaction score
Sin$
every time i run the appcontainer loopback exemption utility it tells me "failed to get AppContainer info: Unable to enumerate AppContainers. Is the windows Firewall Service started?" what does this mean and how do i fix it. and yes im running win8

WTFox

WTFox

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
^ i dunno. google it. i think there's another part you need to install

S

servermoron

Reaction score
Sin$
i tried to google it and did not find any way to fix it. i have the i fruit app charles and fiddler all installed.

S

servermoron

Reaction score
Sin$
i reinstalled it with the one you gave me and ran it as administrator and its still not working its giving me the same error

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
every time i run the appcontainer loopback exemption utility it tells me "failed to get AppContainer info: Unable to enumerate AppContainers. Is the windows Firewall Service started?" what does this mean and how do i fix it. and yes im running win8

^ i dunno. google it. i think there's another part you need to install

i got the same error initially and had to install run the AppContainer as a stand alone it worked. WIll look up the info when i get home and post links to the sites i grabbed it from.

S

servermoron

Reaction score
Sin$
ive tried it the stand alone way and it did not work.i noticed im on win 8.1 would this effect it or no?

Last edited:
V

V7X3

Worship the Digital Age
Reaction score
Sin$
I get social club error when im trying to log in on Ifruit, on both Windows8.1 and Android versions, is this because im using Charles? Or is a server error?
Servers are down for some(including me)
Just had a maintenance error on V, gotta wait it out.

S

servermoron

Reaction score
Sin$
gta servers are down really i just got online a minute ago

Roky

Roky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I get social club error when im trying to log in on Ifruit, on both Windows8.1 and Android versions, is this because im using Charles? Or is a server error?
I've just been having the same problem and had to log on 3 times each time.
Just keep trying.
I also found its best to load charles then ifruit then wait a minute or 2 and then log onto social club in ifuit

raze1000

raze1000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi
I have just modded a speedo van fully but messed up on the wheels.
if i do it again is it possible to just change the wheels rather than pay the full 200k to do the lot?
I was using another car then changing the Id to that of a speedo To achieve the modding.
I'm guessing I would have to set the original vehicles wheels to muscle first.
Also is there any way to change the wheel colour?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register