What's new

Discussion If you had to choose two vehicles..

• Thread starter Dagamer
  • Start date
  • Views 2,868
Dagamer

Dagamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If all your garages were going to disappear which two vehicles will you save? Me? My Kuruma because it has bulletproof windows. Hakuchou because it is my favourite bike to stunt with.

D

Dtn23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would definitely have to be my T20 and Insurgent. T20 because of course it's dumb fast, and being a gear head I love having a McLaren P1 replica. The insurgent is of course because nothing beats explosive resistance and that ramming power.

Absim

Absim

One Take
Reaction score
Sin$
My Felon and Phoneix. The other cars I can buy again but these two have some awesome paint jobs which I don't wanna lose.

G

gAm1nG FanAt1c

Knowledge is the key
Reaction score
Sin$
Would definitely have to be my T20 and Insurgent. T20 because of course it's dumb fast, and being a gear head I love having a McLaren P1 replica. The insurgent is of course because nothing beats explosive resistance and that ramming power.

Yep same two i would go with. I know other cars compare to the t20 nicely but it got me hooked and the insurgent is just nice move those crazy A.I. drivers right out the way lol

RocketBunny

RocketBunny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My Kuruma and my Roosevelt. Basically the only two cars i drive anyways

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Painted Soverign and modded Speedo van, and pair them up with the little blue 2 car garage/house in Paleto.

All the makings of a maniacal serial killer.
That reminds me....I'll have to remember to fill the back yard with dead coyotes.

I

ItalianDachshund

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Roosevelt and T20, do I really need to explain! Roosevelt is the rarest, most wanted vehicle in the game. The T20 is just an almost perfect car. Tons of speed, the sleekness of it, the spoiler and you can't forget that sound, best sounding supercar in the game! Not to mention it's low and wide so traction is great. Roosevelt is the absolute last car I would ever get rid of, I almost feel lucky to have it because so many ppl desire it :wink:

TehTacoGuy

TehTacoGuy

The taco who is also a guy
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Brawler and Dominator. Brawler cause it's so fun to drive offroad, and dominator because I love my muscle cars, and it was my first car in GTA Online. I love driving it.

runman

runman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If all my garages were to go and i could only keep two cars i would go to. Maybe straight to court to get them back lol
I would only realy keep one car the kuruma for some missions . Im mostly on foot or flying around in my helicopter so it wouldnt bothere me to much.

Keriboe

Keriboe

VERSACE
Reaction score
Sin$
Roosevelt and T20, do I really need to explain! Roosevelt is the rarest, most wanted vehicle in the game. The T20 is just an almost perfect car. Tons of speed, the sleekness of it, the spoiler and you can't forget that sound, best sounding supercar in the game! Not to mention it's low and wide so traction is great. Roosevelt is the absolute last car I would ever get rid of, I almost feel lucky to have it because so many ppl desire it :wink:
My good sir, we have the same mindset.

Top Bottom
Login
Register