What's new

If Supercard DSTWO Works on 3DS System V8.1.0-19!

B

Borael

Reaction score
Sin$
Several days ago, Nintendo released notification for new system updating for R4i 3DS and users can download and update their consoles now once they access to internet! I updated my 3DS in the morning and successfully make it done in one minute!

This is the third time system updating from Nintendo official within 2 months! Official description about this updating:

Added support for Nintendo Network ID:
Users can now create a Nintendo Network ID on the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. Users may either create a new ID or register the same ID they have created for their Wii U system.
Using the same ID on both the Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems will allow users to combine their Nintendo eShop balances and Wish Lists. A Nintendo Network ID will now be required to download free content, including game demos, from Nintendo eShop.

Added support for Miiverse™:
Now available for Nintendo 3DS, Miiverse is an online social hub that lets users connect with other players around the world via their Mii characters. Users can view posts from their Nintendo 3DS, Wii U system, or online via computer or mobile device. Nintendo 3DS users can post illustrations or comments by signing in to Miiverse with their Network ID.

But actually, it’s just another unexciting patch for improving the overall system stability and enhancing user experience!

If you had a supercard dstwo and if this updating will influence your using with supercard on your 3ds? I updated to the new version of system and used my supercard, which proves that you can use supercard dstwo and make it work on 3DS directly, without any firmware updating! Following is some pictures I took with v8.1.0-19. Games and iPlayer plug-in work well as before!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom
Login
Register