Discussion icecubedk the snitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
TULSAMAC

TULSAMAC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh well got caught doing god mode my own fault been uploaded to you tube, first time will it be a ban or bad sport.

G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You'll be banned. Hope you learned not to use blatantly obvious things like Godmode anymore.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh well got caught doing god mode my own fault been uploaded to you tube, first time will it be a ban or bad sport.
Doing god mode will most likely get you cheater pool. I know a friend of mine was caught and reported doing god mode just like you and he got cheater pool.

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well honestly, GTA V Glitches isn't the place to complain about snitches, but then again no where is appropriate to complain about snitches. If you do any glitch or mod to any game, there is always a chance that someone could be recording you whether you know it or not. Suddenly you're banned or in the cheaters pool. It's especially easy to do it on GTA Online. Send the person's gamertag, console, description of event and a video and within a few days that person should have been punished.

Please take this in mind before you glitch/mod next time. There are snitches everywhere, there is no need to complain about them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register