Reaction score
Sin$
its works but not for the games i want lol but its a nice release

Mark Wahlberg

Mark Wahlberg

I need another set real quick!
Reaction score
Sin$
Clash of Clans, war of the fallen, RoyalRevolt 2, summoners war: sky arena and more :/

would be useful if possible.

Thank you.
The games you have listed are server sided and are therefore not able to mod/ make in- app purchases.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The games you have listed are server sided and are therefore not able to mod/ make in- app purchases.
Royal Revolt 2 is moddable. Just when modding, the server detects it and you're not rewarded for anything you do.

S

Skiltro

Reaction score
Sin$
I just got this it's not letting me do anything on the plugins that I have installed so far like plants vs zombies 2 everytime I click on but it says error and other apps to is it because I also have localappstore or am i doing something wrong??

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got this it's not letting me do anything on the plugins that I have installed so far like plants vs zombies 2 everytime I click on but it says error and other apps to is it because I also have localappstore or am i doing something wrong??
You have 2 of the same types of tweaks installed. Uninstall localiapstore. It should work.

M

Marlon Manalo

Reaction score
Sin$
hi, newbie.. im really not a technical guy. just have some question re iacrazy.

is this app will un-jailbreak the iphone?

really want to use this app for my kids learning apps.

thanks..

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
hi, newbie.. im really not a technical guy. just have some question re iacrazy.

is this app will un-jailbreak the iphone?

really want to use this app for my kids learning apps.

thanks..
This is a Jailbroken Application. To un-jailbreak, you must restore your iOS.

M

Marlon Manalo

Reaction score
Sin$
thank you sir..

wrong words.. what i meant to say is, will i have to jailbreak the phone.. anyway, thank you again sir..

anyway sir, is there any other way to hack "pink-fong: songs-stories" w/out jailbreaking the phone?

x-

Last edited:
S

Skiltro

Reaction score
Sin$
Iapcrazy wont let me do anything currently it says warning on every plugin i have and says may work but its a dont work from trying it anything im doing wrong?

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Iapcrazy wont let me do anything currently it says warning on every plugin i have and says may work but its a dont work from trying it anything im doing wrong?
If you're on iOS 8, it should be updated for the iOS 8 Jailbreak soon. It's yet to be updated.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
IAPCrazy is updated to v1.2.4 beta. It works on iOS 8 now but it only in beta so don't expect a lot out of it.

irving102

irving102

If you are reading this, you can read.
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
IAPCrazy is updated to v1.2.4 beta. It works on iOS 8 now but it only in beta so don't expect a lot out of it.
i dont see how this one works maybe its my device but supported apps dont even work on mine

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont see how this one works maybe its my device but supported apps dont even work on mine
Supported Apps is just advertisement. Ignore it. IAP Plugins & App Switches is really all you need to worry about. Plugins are for specific apps that need a 'mod' to help the in-app purchase go through properly, and assistants is for app mods, and app switches are to turn on/off the in-app purchase mod for specific apps.

C

courtjester14

Nothing in life is free
Reaction score
Sin$
031436i75roj05mm3u02ma.png.thumb.jpg

This works very, very well and does work for iOS 7.x.x!
The official Cydia source is: http://apt.youyuanapp.com/
but the developer allows his App to be shared on any Cydia repo. I know that insnaelyi already put this up on their repo!

Here is the official website for IAPCrazy: http://www.youyuanapp.com/thread-267-1-1.html

It is in a different language. This is the same developer as iApFree!

All this does is allow 'Free' purchase of in-app transactions.

Everything below this is copy and pasted from the official website!
Q1: Why does not support 5.X system?

A1: Because 5.X with very few people, and can not be done while supporting Abang 5.x systems and 7.x system, if you must support 5.x system, then we would be out of a version.
Q2: This will install the white apple?

A2: No, I did not move so high-end stuff.
Q3: How many games in the end be able to support (support XX games?)

A3: now do is plug-basis functions, the pursuit of broad applicability, will be out after the completion of the targeted plug-ins for specific games. Stay tuned.
Q4: IAPCrazy need to sponsor it?

A4: IAPCrazy declined to less than $ 99999999999999999 any form of sponsorship. (Joke)

We do not need any sponsorship.
Q5: IAPCrazy would later charge?

A5: IAPCrazy will be permanently free of charge, and will open at the right time, to allow more people to participate in the ongoing development (even if for some reason one day Goa .... this will continue to go on, to avoid iapfree tragedy. )
does is work for Game Of War: Fire Age

Top Bottom
Login
Register