Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
031436i75roj05mm3u02ma.png.thumb.jpg

This works very, very well and does work for iOS 7.x.x!
The official Cydia source is: http://apt.youyuanapp.com/
but the developer allows his App to be shared on any Cydia repo. I know that insnaelyi already put this up on their repo!

Here is the official website for IAPCrazy: http://www.youyuanapp.com/thread-267-1-1.html

It is in a different language. This is the same developer as iApFree!

All this does is allow 'Free' purchase of in-app transactions.

Everything below this is copy and pasted from the official website!
Q1: Why does not support 5.X system?

A1: Because 5.X with very few people, and can not be done while supporting Abang 5.x systems and 7.x system, if you must support 5.x system, then we would be out of a version.
Q2: This will install the white apple?

A2: No, I did not move so high-end stuff.
Q3: How many games in the end be able to support (support XX games?)

A3: now do is plug-basis functions, the pursuit of broad applicability, will be out after the completion of the targeted plug-ins for specific games. Stay tuned.
Q4: IAPCrazy need to sponsor it?

A4: IAPCrazy declined to less than $ 99999999999999999 any form of sponsorship. (Joke)

We do not need any sponsorship.
Q5: IAPCrazy would later charge?

A5: IAPCrazy will be permanently free of charge, and will open at the right time, to allow more people to participate in the ongoing development (even if for some reason one day Goa .... this will continue to go on, to avoid iapfree tragedy. )

Last edited:
Mark Wahlberg

Mark Wahlberg

I need another set real quick!
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had this for a week I believe... But I don't understand how to use it

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Will this work on server based games?
I was about to ask the same :tongue:
It's the same thing as iAPFree, iApCracker, & localiapstore.

Though, the only way it will work for specific server sided apps is if the creator develops a 'assistant/plugins' for it. Within the app, it says 'Get More Plugins'. The plugins are for the in-app purchases to ensure it will work. The plugins only work for the Apps that is named. The assistant plugins, are mods/hacks. They only work for such app that it says.

SoV Itachi

SoV Itachi

Reaction score
Sin$
How do you use this? Like is it like the old IAP Cracker where you click the amount you want and when the box pops up asking you to sign in you click cancel or do you continue to login? I don't understand how to use this. and another question does this work in coc? or clash of clans

Last edited:
Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you use this? Like is it like the old IAP Cracker where you click the amount you want and when the box pops up asking you to sign in you click cancel or do you continue to login? I don't understand how to use this. and another question does this work in coc? or clash of clans
It's explains perfectly how this app works, and what is does within the app and thread. I don't see how you're confused. Also, don't ask what does it work for. It doesn't for Clash of Clans. If you've payed attention to any thing, you'd know there are know mods/hacks that will benefit you gold wise.

SoV Itachi

SoV Itachi

Reaction score
Sin$
It's explains perfectly how this app works, and what is does within the app and thread. I don't see how you're confused. Also, don't ask what does it work for. It doesn't for Clash of Clans. If you've payed attention to any thing, you'd know there are know mods/hacks that will benefit you gold wise.
but the websites thread isn't in English well I mean the repo site that is. plus it was barely explained on how to use here as well so cant get mad at me for just asking a simple question that could've been answered calmly and without an attitude. But thanks for well nothing actually. I still was not told how EXACTLY it works or how to EXACTLY use it so.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
All this does is allow 'Free' purchase of in-app transactions.​

but the websites thread isn't in English well I mean the repo site that is. plus it was barely explained on how to use here as well so cant get mad at me for just asking a simple question that could've been answered calmly and without an attitude. But thanks for well nothing actually. I still was not told how EXACTLY it works or how to EXACTLY use it so.
Or you're really blind. Take my attitude anyway you'd like. Read the quote above yours. That answers what it does. Install the application and learn how it works. You shouldn't have to be babied. Take a risk and learn.

SoV Itachi

SoV Itachi

Reaction score
Sin$
yes genius I know what it can do but what im asking is this. Is it like the other old ones? Where you click what you want, cancel the sign in and then bam you got what you wanted? or no? See simple question that one could answer simply. And its not babying someone if all they want Is an answer or a little help. Its not like im asking you to teach me how to walk. I mean im sure you've asked people how to do something or how to use something in your life. So if you wanna say that im getting babied or that I shouldn't have to be babied? Look at your self. You do it, you've done ever since you were born.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
yes genius I know what it can do but what im asking is this. Is it like the other old ones? Where you click what you want, cancel the sign in and then bam you got what you wanted? or no? See simple question that one could answer simply. And its not babying someone if all they want Is an answer or a little help. Its not like im asking you to teach me how to walk. I mean im sure you've asked people how to do something or how to use something in your life. So if you wanna say that im getting babied or that I shouldn't have to be babied? Look at your self. You do it, you've done ever since you were born.
If it's so simple, then try it yourself. If I ask someone a question, it's usually something that's actually hard. I rather just take a risk and learn from my mistakes then to be walked through everything. Just stop talking about it. It is babying someone how to do something that is so simple to just learn on your own.

Let me answer this simple question since you're too lazy to just try. If you try to buy something after installing this and the iTunes sign in pops up, then no, it didn't work. When clicking to buy something, it should load, then successfully purchase it. Was it really that hard to just try it on a simple app?

Top Bottom
Login
Register