What's new

Discussion I Want Another WWII COD!

A

Alien101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I want a new cod waw2 with improvements like first blood, you don't lose artilery if you get dogs, better kill streaks imo cod waw now has better graphics than mw2 or black ops 2. I still prefer cod waw over any other cod today

T

The Avengers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant wait till when/if they make a new world at war era type of cod. Battlefield 1 is looking like that savior this year tho.

L

LosHuecos

Reaction score
Sin$
Call of duty was meant to be a war game. Cod 2, Cod 3, WaW and MW2 are the two most realistic war games there are. Now we are just flying around the maps with our jetpacks. The maps are colorful, and it just isn't realistic. WaW makes you feel like you're in the middle of Europe during WWII. I've recently started playing it and still find it to be a lot of fun. I have run into a few hackers, but it isn't an every game occurrence. I'd love to see WaW remastered, but I can't complain because Cod 4 is still a great game. WaW is my favorite without a doubt. Please remaster this game next!

W

Walmart

Hidden Devil Web Dev
Reaction score
Sin$
I miss all the old WWII COD's (Big Red 1 being my favorite). I wanna see another modernized WWII COD in the near future like World at War. What do you guys wanna see?
If we could get another WW2 game, I would go insane. Those games were the only ones that had any depth to them.

ZoZo

ZoZo

Adventure begins where fear ends.
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't we all? Luckily Dice is picking up the slack and going to bust a nut on COD.

MouseHacks

MouseHacks

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
i would love to see this happen as now they remade cod 4 lets see a WAW next gen remake !

Top Bottom
Login
Register