1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

I updated to 14719 now wth do i do...

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by quincykers, Jun 17, 2012 with 4 replies and 343 views.

1. quincykers

quincykers Newbie

I updated my Jasper to 14719 and now my xex menu does not work and i put it on to my usb again and tried launching it off my usb but it wouldn't work still... my Free style dash doesnt work anymore neither so i put the installer for 2.2 on my usb and it says my version is to high so i cant get Fsd nor xex menu so what am i supposed to do... I have all my games on my external hdd and the only way to play them is through fsd because i have shortcuts setup but now how can i play those games and how can i get fsd and xex menu to work again
  2. Evil Ed9

Evil Ed9 Enthusiast

Do you still have xell when you start it with eject?
  3. quincykers

quincykers Newbie

i never did i always have to use xell loader or something like that
  4. x Icewater101 x

x Icewater101 x H2 Legend

Did you use the official ms update? If so you no longer have a jtag/rgh
    etownlax likes this.
  5. quincykers

quincykers Newbie

no I updated it with jtag tool