• Views 306
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zomboy HD

Zomboy HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i need someone that can send the 8.3 ipsw file and the latest Apple tv ipsw file through Skype

My skype: Zomboy.hd

Thx:smile:

Operating System
  1. iOS
Zomboy HD

Zomboy HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried to download it online, I want to test to see if my internet will download it if someone tries to send it through skype

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it really hard to find?
Regardless, it's against the rules to post download links for it. Just google 'Apple tv iOS 8.3 ipsw download'

Zomboy HD

Zomboy HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it really hard to find?
Regardless, it's against the rules to post download links for it. Just google 'Apple tv iOS 8.3 ipsw download'
Nahhh lol, I can find the download for both online (that's not what I'm saying) HAHAHAHA. For some reason my internet starts the download but won't finish and just eventually stops completely. I've tried to download other things and they download just fine, for some reason it's just the ipsw files that I have this problem with. I want to try and see if someone can send them via Skype and see if they download that way

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Nahhh lol, I can find the download for both online (that's not what I'm saying) HAHAHAHA. For some reason my internet starts the download but won't finish and just eventually stops completely. I've tried to download other things and they download just fine, for some reason it's just the ipsw files that I have this problem with. I want to try and see if someone can send them via Skype and see if they download that way
Try torrenting them.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you download them for me and try to send them to me through Skype I can't find anybody with them downloaded already ughhhh and I've alreadly tried torrenting
No. I don't give out personal info, and I don't have skype installed at the moment, or really any program.

Whatever the reason may be, is you should contact your ISP and ask them why your download shuts off when downloading something. It shouldn't stop downloading unless your internet connection gave out.

Zomboy HD

Zomboy HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No. I don't give out personal info, and I don't have skype installed at the moment, or really any program.

Whatever the reason may be, is you should contact your ISP and ask them why your download shuts off when downloading something. It shouldn't stop downloading unless your internet connection gave out.
WHAT!!!?? you wouldn't be give out anything personal........ but never mind though i got it working now. Thanks for your time

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
WHAT!!!?? you wouldn't be give out anything personal........ but never mind though i got it working now. Thanks for your time
I consider gamertags, Skype, twitter, and Facebook to be a bit personal.

Sorry I couldn't help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register