What's new

Discussion I miss MW2 so much

Priest

Priest

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seriously that game was so boss. Titles and emblems were a very exciting addition, the maps were absolutely amazing (the only ones you would not want to play are Wasteland and Derailed), everything looked polished... I would be 99% of your best COD memories would be on this game. Shame MW3 sucks balls.

Plankton

xxGrinderxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I really love these maps, the only thing I don't really like is the spawning system that much. I find that when I play MW2 I rage a lot more because of all of the Noob tubes and the cheap kills. I don't really think MW3 sucks that much, but to each his own.
Actually, I hated every single DLC map in MW2, maybe it is because I bought the maps later, but idk. I actually deleted them off of my harddrive just so I can play the reg maps. The only maps I do not like in MW3 are Outpost and Bakaara.
Any reason you don't like MW3? Just wondering :3.

Priest

Priest

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I really love these maps, the only thing I don't really like is the spawning system that much. I find that when I play MW2 I rage a lot more because of all of the Noob tubes and the cheap kills. I don't really think MW3 sucks that much, but to each his own.
Actually, I hated every single DLC map in MW2, maybe it is because I bought the maps later, but idk. I actually deleted them off of my harddrive just so I can play the reg maps. The only maps I do not like in MW3 are Outpost and Bakaara.
Any reason you don't like MW3? Just wondering :3.
DLC maps in MW2 sucked, agreed. But the original maps were so good, they make all of MW3's benefits non evident.

MW3 has the worst maps I have ever played on. Literally, every time a game finishes and Im in the lobby deciding which map to vote on, I always find that I dont want to play either map because they both suck, and I leave the game. Literally the only decent maps are Dome and Arkaden, Seatown is ok at best. Now where do we begin with the bad. Bakaara, Outpost, Downturn, Resistance, Underground, Interchange, Bootleg... deadset I could go on and on, and there's no redeeming factor for having bad maps, the most important factor in these games is maps because they're the environments you spend your time in.

Holy Jesus

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd rant my thoughts on this but I already did in the other 7-8 threads just like this one. Isn't this the MW3 section anyway?

I miss MW2 also, but I don't miss the trickshot kids.

Brian

Brian

$ ‍Kri$py Kreme $
End of the Year 2012 Grizzled Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do you miss MW2? You can still play it. You should miss Halo 2....

Priest

Priest

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd rant my thoughts on this but I already did in the other 7-8 threads just like this one. Isn't this the MW3 section anyway?

I miss MW2 also, but I don't miss the trickshot kids.
People still trickshot in MW3 sadly hah

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
People still trickshot in MW3 sadly hah

Pretty much all they can do is spin.

Modern Warfare 3 is a good game, the gameplay is good and certain maps are brilliant, it just seems too dull.

xBolt

xBolt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mw2 was the first "Innovative" call of duty a big change from waw/Cod 4 Now we have just had the same thing recycled twice. Hopefully black ops 2 will be better.

Priest

Priest

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mw2 was the first "Innovative" call of duty a big change from waw/Cod 4 Now we have just had the same thing recycled twice. Hopefully black ops 2 will be better.
This exactly, and the maps were amazing

Chromo

Chromo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Then go play it? I dont know what kind of responses you were expecting here...mw2 is call of duty in sandbox mode in my opinion, it takes absolutely no skill and the all empowering nuke takes 7 kills.

Snake

Jesus Christ

Content Team
Video Connoisseur CotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Why did you stop playing mw2? There are still thousands of people playing that game. I still play it every once in a while as well.

Patrick

Patrick

Tattooed White Trash
Stickied Contest Sponsor Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Pop it in you're disk tray and play it if you miss it.

Boo 7s

Boo 7s

All Powerful
Greeter Reporter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know why mw3 didn't include animated emblems like mw2 had. It's like they went backwards.

Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Well stop playing MW3 and play MW2, problem solved!

Top Bottom
Login
Register