• Thread starter rocky54731
  • Start date
  • Views 1,765
rocky54731

rocky54731

Halo Reach FTW
Reaction score
Sin$
guys i made a account like 2 years ago which i played halo reach on 4 like 2 days then took it offline to use the inheritor gpd just come back online with the account now to use as my main and i come onto reach i was a corpral grade 1 i come on and it asks me weather i want to forfeit the credits i click yes and im a commander grade 3 now, lol can i ask how this has happened im no its not that big of a rank but just wondering will i get banned for this or not

EDIT: another thing i just noticed is i have 0% commendations as a commander grade 3 that looks really weird

Ailmence

Ailmence

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's a credit cap online once you bring it online those millons of credits you got offline will be given up. So basically you can only get i think up tov a 1000cr offline without losing your credits.

E

EricD43

Killing Zombies Since WaW
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
guys i made a account like 2 years ago which i played halo reach on 4 like 2 days then took it offline to use the inheritor gpd just come back online with the account now to use as my main and i come onto reach i was a corpral grade 1 i come on and it asks me weather i want to forfeit the credits i click yes and im a commander grade 3 now, lol can i ask how this has happened im no its not that big of a rank but just wondering will i get banned for this or not

EDIT: another thing i just noticed is i have 0% commendations as a commander grade 3 that looks really weird
You must have been away from the Halo modding scene for awhile this is nothing special

Niall47

Niall47

Fire and Blood!
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
There's a credit cap online once you bring it online those millons of credits you got offline will be given up. So basically you can only get i think up tov a 1000cr offline without losing your credits.
Fairly sure it's a 1000 per day that you haven't played Reach / been online.

E

EricD43

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Fairly sure it's a 1000 per day that you haven't played Reach / been online.
It's 1,000 Offline cR per-day... If you stay offline for 50 days you wont be able to magically add 50,000 cR

E

EricD43

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually yeah that's apparently how it works.
Hmmm so your saying if someone stayed offline for 1,000 days they would be able to magically add 1,000,000 cR? without loosing any of it?

Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Modder Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmm so your saying if someone stayed offline for 1,000 days they would be able to magically add 1,000,000 cR? without loosing any of it?
I do believe you'll still hit the standard 200k cap.

I've never done it myself but everyone says that's how it works.

Top Bottom
Login
Register