What's new

Discussion I guess my XBL Lifetime is forever gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, it sure fits this thread... I'll contact them again with more proof. I am with my Stepmom tonight and will send screenshots and more.
What was the Username on AIM that you contacted?

Crosh

Crosh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
x64 x64 , since that was not an authorized sale, we'd need you to send us a proof of purchase. We need as much proof as possible to clarify that.

You can contact me via AIM @ XBLS.NiNJA

x64

x64

Grammar Nazi Beginning of An Odyssey Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
x64 x64 , since that was not an authorized sale, we'd need you to send us a proof of purchase. We need as much proof as possible to clarify that.

You can contact me via AIM @ XBLS.NiNJA
I'll contact you in a min. I'm not with my stepmom yet, but I'll provide proof and as much evidence once we are both together

I

ITZ_LUPOZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hahahahha $1000? back? bro you got finessed :biggrin: no ones gonna send back a grand!

They're offering to help, as a post above indicated. Its worth a shot. They might not refund all the money, but maybe a partial refund? Or they'll atleast re-activate his token.

Crosh

Crosh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If he shows us a proof of purchase, he'll get what he paid for.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This has gone on long enough. You're not even discussing the topic at hand anymore, or replied to ninja when he offered to solve this for you. Im going to go ahead and close this thread now. If you have anymore issues with this I'm sure Crosh Crosh won't mind talking to you either off site or in a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register