i downloaded halo 2 clean maps but there damaged?

Discussion in 'Halo 2 Mod Help' started by Sup iM Jeremy, Jan 18, 2011 with 11 replies and 1,304 views.

1. Sup iM Jeremy

Sup iM Jeremy Enthusiast

Ok i have none of the DLC for halo 2 so i downloaded the clean maps, then used xport 360 and put them on my hard drive. now when i got on to my dash board the maps show up but when i play the games it tells me the content is damaged and i need to redownload it, how do i fix this? please help this is my first time modding halo 2 and i would really like to try it
  2. ILLusiveman

ILLusiveman Enthusiast

Are you sure they are clean? I know that this site does host un-modified maps for download. Also you said they show up on the mainmenu, so when you load them does it say failed to load content? your maps may need to be signed google halo 2 map resigner pro it is a good resigner it can auto-detect what map you are trying to sign, also it can sign multiple maps at the same time. lastly if none of this works it may be that since you did not download from the servers you do not have the patches that were installed with them.

-hope this helps in any way
  3. Sup iM Jeremy

Sup iM Jeremy Enthusiast

how do i use the resigner? also the video i watched said the maps were version 1.5? so idk and how to i get the patches? thank you for helping me, it seems no one replys to any halo 2 fourms anymore

EDIT: the link you gave me for the maps thats where i origionally got them from.
  4. Taking ll Drugs

Taking ll Drugs Enthusiast

I'm definately not sure how you able to obtain all the files the came along with the DLC (No I'm not talking about the maps themselves) because the Original Xbox Servers are completely down and you're unable to proceed with getting any DLC from Halo 2, unless however someone has the exact folders with the files inside hosted somewhere. If you have all the files though and you're unsure if your files are actually curropted, "Anthony" made a program that checks the maps if they're clean or not, also if that doesn't help you, just download the clean maps from here:

https://access.win-serv.net/xbox-files/web/Default.asp.net?act=category&id=2
  5. Glitch100

Glitch100 Enthusiast

I have noticed Taking that you are taking interest in month old threads in a hardly active section, basically reviving topics which don't need to be revived. Please check Thread date before you post...Seeing as this is like the 3rd HALO 2 Thread you have pushed back up

Don't reply.
  6. Taking ll Drugs

I'm sorry. After I saw "don't reply", I seem to see the phrase "Mod" or "Administrator" missing as a tittle under your name. Perhaps this is because you're neither either of those and probably never will be unless you adjusted your attitude. Don't tell someone where they're going, don't tell them what they're going to do because you have absolutely no power over any of that aspect. I'm not going to even bother explaining why it is I revived an old topic like this because it seems your brain lacks the thought to even for see that it wasn't intended for bad.

- You Don't Reply -. And also Stfu, kthx.
  7. Glitch100

Glitch100 Enthusiast

I was stating what anyone would state actually. The reason I say it is because you bring old threads to the top of the board, potentially knocking back other peoples 'fresh' threads which as a result will push them back a page or more. Where they deserve to be read. I never said 'where you're going' so I'm not sure what you meant by that. And I am not the kind of person who picks up on things like this, it is only due to the fact I just saw various HALO2 threads revived. The reason you revived it was because you thought you could answer questions, or give more insight to various facts. If your reason is different fair play, however there is no reason to say that my brain 'lacks' anything as this is a forum, not mastermind, and is hardly a test of my or your intellectual skill and capability.

So in short, Stop trying to reply with a 'Mr Big Potatoes' paragraph, and hit me with the 'You have no power' crap, as I am fully aware of my user preference. My original opening statement was logical and correct, all you had to do was accept it, and provide your reason for revive, not bite at me.

You dog, you.

8. Taking ll Drugs

You have fail written all over you.

Don't try and taunt me with your corrupted knowledge about how I'm bringing up old threads, because there's nothing new in this section of the forum to begin with you idiot.

The fact that you even took the wasted time to reply only to me because of what I had done, seem to have affected you in an emotional state of mind.

Fella, I'm a guy, not your girlfriend so again, stfu. If you even attempt to proceed in giving your upper lip about what I've now said, then you're a loser just looking for attention. Otherwise you would man up and move along. *****.
  9. Glitch100

Glitch100 Enthusiast

From the top up:

'Corrupted Knowledge' may be a nice set of words, but unfortunately it doesn't even make sense.

Can't you just admit that you are wrong; I am not talking about the Halo 2 section, I am talking about the NEW CONTENT....
    I was not attacking you, and stop trying to string together big phrases.

How has this affected me, I am just posting because I can... I was enjoying a nice family game of trivial pursuit last night, and don't worry, my mental state of mind was perfectly fine thank you.

And don't worry, I am well aware you aren't my girlfriend :)...

I gave a logical reason. Just accept it; Ok Maybe I shouldn't of picked up on it and perhaps it was picky of me, but regardless I am right, now can we just leave it pedro?

10. Taking ll Drugs

Again, you're not staying on topic. You continually fail in trying to raise other information like it's going to gain you some overpower in the conversation in which "I'm" myself either of two things that can fall under the same category. I back down and accept that I'm wrong and you're right or I back down and accept that I'm right, being ignorant and cant handle the fact that I'm being overpowered in a conversation. Neither of those are going to work on me. Don't try and say none of those are listed in this framework because the overall point of this conversation is for you to teach something and me to learn something.

Now, let's stay focus. The entire reason why this conversation was provoked to such an extent was all simply because of your ignorance. You wont accept ignorance as an out-casted belief because you're ignorant to begin with. Any other person here who has the knowledge to "Let go" would have looked at the thread, either figured I was wrong or actually took a look at all the dates on other threads in this section including this forum alone that is related to this game and figured that I was only trying to help. Like I already said, you cannot get enough of what was going on, you cannot help yourself so you decided to "Mini mod". You clearly had a 100% one that note by the way, should I break it down again? I think I will.

1. You clicked inside the Halo 2 tab and had seen that someone replied, already knowing that no one post(s) anything recent inside this forum, you decide to go in anyways and have a look around and figure out why there's a new response.

2. After you had seen that it was in the Help section, (Which is very low of yourself in all aspect of this conversation to even do because in the end, I was clearly trying to help someone) you decided to still proceed in finding out why someone had replied.

3. You had now seen who had replied and had to have at this point, thoroughly looked over the information and actually calculated the time frame in which the person seeking help had posted and the person giving help had posted. Even though after that very thought that I was still only trying to help someone, you couldn't grasp that fact yet and decided to add your own opinion.

4. Now there's only one undeniable reason to why you even began to respond and even up to the end, that you decided to give your opinion. You felt like you were actually doing something either in a good way or bad way but your attitude in the tone of text quickly persuaded a difference.

5. You're not a Administrator, you're not a Moderator, you don't carry any greater entitlement than I do except for the amount of posts. Thus being said, don't tell people what they're going to do and don't ever tell people where they're going because you're not them, they're not you and you have absolutely no control over it.

- How are you going to say:

When in a deciphered sense, you basically just said: "Hey, maybe what I did was wrong (Which clearly you've accepted that you were wrong because it falls under the entire aspect of you being wrong since you just said "I shouldn't have picked up on it and perhaps it was picking of me, meaning you "Shouldn't" so you were wrong. Then proceed in telling me that regardless of everything that started it all that I need to accept that you're right and that I'm wrong?

- I don't know whether to be speechless or laugh, just only guessing how old you really are at this point.

______________________________________________________________________________

Let me say again but maybe in a different line of context that will sit pleasantly in your framework. If you still begin to reply to this thread, you're at one proving ignorance to me. There's in no way "physically", "mentally" or "virtually" that you're going to stop me from doing the either things you had already failed at trying to make me do. The words "You cant" and someone else "could" need to be accepted into your head.

Also, there are 3 other threads that I've actually suggested a form of help to the helpers. You should go operate on those too, doc.
  11. Glitch100

Glitch100 Enthusiast

Off topic, I love when a person (you) gets given a point; however wrong by another (me) , the original said person will go about bringing age into the discussion.

Now in any normal situation I can understand this as there is a large percentage of younglings on this forum, however It only annoys me because I am 20. So good times all round.

You have given some good points, I appreciate that, and I will leave it now, but don't attempt to undermine me with the age argument when the only thing between us is virtual interface....

Anyway.

Peace out

12. Applepiesurge

Applepiesurge _________❸。❶❹_________ The Mysterious Stranger Writer

Try here: http://xboxdb.com/0000000001/v2.1/web/Default.ui?act=category&id=2