Xbox 360 How to use Gibbed's Save Editor!

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 Modding & Glitching' started by BorderlandsModz, Oct 15, 2012 with 88 replies and 110,406 views.

?

Is this a good Guide?

1. Yes

59.8%
  2. No

2.6%
  3. Could do with an improvement.

33.3%
  4. Its Horrible.

4.3%
  1. Bl4ckL4nt3rn

Bl4ckL4nt3rn Newbie

same here. I've tried the new Fast Travel tab and inputting the location names into the raw data and got nothin.

2. Bl4ckL4nt3rn

Bl4ckL4nt3rn Newbie

also, this did nothing but refill my ammo to the max 1 time. definitely not infinite ammo.

UlTiMaTeAttaKeR likes this.
  3. Dippidip

Dippidip Enthusiast

Weird,For me and several others it works.
    Did you sel all correct values at the right spots.
    Put this in BlackMarketUpgrades:

Then set MaxBankSlots to 42.(also in raw like BlackMarketUpgrades)

Finally set all top(current ammo in inventory) values for each ammopool to 2147483647.(raw-ResourceData)
    Dont change the UpgradeLevel values.

That should do it.

mnaltner and Bl4ckL4nt3rn like this.
  4. Bl4ckL4nt3rn

Bl4ckL4nt3rn Newbie

Gracias! got it workin like a charm. now if i could just figure out this fast travel thing

5. skitzo369

skitzo369 Enthusiast

can someone tell me how to use gibbed to get my character into TVHM? there is so many options for altering mission data i have no clue where to start or what to edit, any help would be appreciateD?

6. Vavali

Vavali ••••••

I think it's the part in Raw that says NumberOfPlaythroughs or something.

7. RedNeckBoy

RedNeckBoy Newbie

I'm still having that issue also

8. griffin89

griffin89 Getting There

If you do the equation right you should be able to get higher than 42, try this

Code (Text):
    Bank Size: 84
    SDU's: 39

9. Dippidip

Dippidip Enthusiast

Yeah,I tried that right after 42 worked,but it didn't stick.Only had 13 slots in game I think.
    Gonna try it again.

EDIT:
    Didn't work,for some reason they got reset.
    The items you placed in the bank in the editor will be there,but all other slots are gone.
    Maybe we can just place say 100 items in the bank in the editor,I think they wil;l be in the bank on loading.
    Gonna try to do that while having only 42 bankspace,Gona check if they wil stick.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  10. Khaos64

Khaos64 Enthusiast

Anyone know about the fast travel?

11. griffin89

griffin89 Getting There

I'm sure if someone did they would have answered you. No need to fill up this thread by asking the same question 100 times lol

12. Khaos64

Khaos64 Enthusiast

I'm sure they would have too, ...if my post was seen.
    I like the "lol" at the end.
    I waited patiently for a couple of days without a response - There are only 2 other posts pertaining to this in this thread. Not sure about others but when posted I couldn't find any.

13. griffin89

griffin89 Getting There

I put the lol, cuz Im not trying to sound rude just stating the obvious

I've seen more than just your posts, in various other threads asking the same thing. Pretty much almost every modding thread even the weapon ones has someone asking this. So you're not the only one having issues but so far no one has either gotten it to work or just doesn't bother posting about it. if there really is an issue with it I'm sure gibbed will fix it

14. Khaos64

Khaos64 Enthusiast

I was aware of the purpose of your lol - as to why I referred to it. I just think its fairly humorous that people will write a somewhat "rude" or smart comment and throw a lol at it and think it makes it any less so.

Very well

15. BorderlandsModz

BorderlandsModz Member

Think i might bump this back to the top for newer user's of the Save editor.

16. twizted875

twizted875 Enthusiast

Just a quick question... I tried doing the ammo mod this morning and now my ammo is locked at 0... any ammo I buy just disappears. I am sure I entered all the numbers in correct and in the correct places. Any ideas of what I'm doing wrong?

17. zerkerman

zerkerman Enthusiast

This is how I got the Bank Space upgraded and my Back Pack using only Gibbed.

For the Back Pack Spots:
    1. Click on the Raw tab in the editor.
    2. Go to Black Market Upgrades tab and click the drop down menu bringing up the 9 lines of numbers. The last 2 are the backpack and the bank upgrades.
    3. Change the 8th line to 0. This represents the purchases made. If you have maxed this out in the game it will be at 5. Changing the value to 0 will allow 5 more upgrades to be made. You will have to save then quit and go back into the editor with your save to reset this number which will give you 15 spots each time.
    ** And before someone posts it, YES I know that Python is easier to increase the backpack, I'm just pointing out how to do this on Gibbed. And Someone posted the numbers sometime in the past on the original gibbed post, so I'm not trying to claim it as my own.**

For the Bank Slots:
    1. On the Raw tab in the editor, Go to the Max Bank Slots and place the desired # you want TOTAL. If you have already bought the 5 original SDU for the bank then you have 16.
    2. Go to BankSLots (Collection), click and it will have button to ADD slots. Every slot you ADD will be # of extra spaces you have in your bank. So if you had 16 before and added 14 bankslots on this menu, you should have a total of 30.
    3. VERY IMPORTANT!! Do NOT reset the value of the Black Market Upgrades to 0 and buy the upgrades for the Bank Slots like above for the Back Pack. It will not work and if you have previously increased your bank and buy the upgrades, even 1, it will reset your bank back to 16. If you have more than 16 items in the bank it won't delete them, but when you take something out the slot is gone.

And also the easiest way I've found to increase the Ammo is just changing the first 7 lines to whatever # you want. It represents the number of purchases made.

UlTiMaTeAttaKeR and Vavali like this.
  18. Bl4ckL4nt3rn

Bl4ckL4nt3rn Newbie

gonna throw this out there once more since i havent seen any progress on the matter, has anyone gotten the fast travel to work yet? any help would be much appreciated.

19. Bl4ckL4nt3rn

Bl4ckL4nt3rn Newbie

gonna throw this out there once more since i havent seen any progress on the matter, has anyone gotten the fast travel to work yet? any help would be much appreciated.

20. Bl4ckL4nt3rn

Bl4ckL4nt3rn Newbie

sorry for the double post, computer wigged out for a second :/