1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!
  4. Community Update: The Community Champion Events will soon be coming to a close, be sure to get your votes in!

ToTMCoTMEoTM

Xbox 360 How to use Gibbed's Save Editor!

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 Modding & Glitching' started by BorderlandsModz, Oct 15, 2012 with 88 replies and 109,045 views.

?

Is this a good Guide?

1. Yes

59.8%
  2. No

2.6%
  3. Could do with an improvement.

33.3%
  4. Its Horrible.

4.3%
  1. GoW3Metallica

GoW3Metallica Enthusiast

I'm sorry that this question is being asked before I can actually try it myself, but I can't use the editor right now and I want to know..
    When I change the skills, I can change it to any number I want? (aka.. have a skills have 20 or something?)
  2. DraxxiZ

DraxxiZ Enthusiast

Nice tut man. Have we figured out how to complete every side quest with this?
  3. BorderlandsModz

BorderlandsModz Member

Right guys ive worked out the Ammo Pools thing Right, The SDU's need to say like 5 but In Resource there is another set of ammo pools just change the big number e.g
    3 < This is the value you need to edit, it will be like this in the editor
    Protean Grenades

Hope this helps :)
  4. jamsoft

jamsoft Newbie

I really wish we could figure out how to edit Skill Values past 5...

Here's what I've tried so far without any luck:
    1. Dropped my lvl 150 character back down to lvl 50
    2. Respec'd skill points at a Customization Station
    3. Edited SkillData and raised all the Grade values from 5 to 9
      1. [​IMG]
      2. [​IMG]
    4. Saved, replaced SaveGame.sav, rehashed resigned, yada yada...
    When I would load the game back up all my Skill Values remained unchanged. :(

Anyone have some ideas on how we might be able to get this working?

Also, anyone know what the GradePoints value does?

Thanks!
    Last edited: May 9, 2013
  5. Lunia

Lunia Newbie

I always wondered about it in willowtree but can you add a skill to a character that doesn't have it. Like can you change gunzerking to the turret or maybe sexual tyrannosaurus to restoration? or just add restoration and not change anything?
  6. Drunkn Masta III

Drunkn Masta III Enthusiast

I have found that if I go to the bank collection and open it, then click "add slot" for every slot i want, then go to where it says "max bank slots" and enter the total amount of slots all together that it increases the bank slots. My bank now has 20 slots. I haven't figured out backpack space yet. Still going to Python to change that
  7. Vavali

Vavali ••••••

I tried that as well, and I thought it initially worked, but when I go in to my game it never changed; then when I put my save back in to the gibbed editor, somehow the numbers go back to the default amount even though nothing changed in-game.

I tried messing around with it in combination with the MaxBankSlots, BlackMarketUpgrades and the Bank Collection amount but nothing really worked. Which is why I think so many people are having problems with it.
  8. Inxain

Inxain Newbie

yea been trying to mod back pack space but nothing T___T other than that works great
  9. M4YON

M4YON Se7ensins Beast

Updated travel Locations

Glacial_P
    FakeEntry
    Cove_P
    Sanctuary_P
    SouthpawFactory_P
    damtop_p
    dam_p
    icecanyon_p
    TundraTrain_P
    Ice_P
    Sanctuary_Hole_P
    HypInterlude_P
    Fridge_P
    BanditSlaughter_P
    Outwash_P
    Luckys_P
    PandoraPark_P
    Grass_Lynchwood_P
    HyperionCity_P
    CreatureSlaughter_P
    Boss_Cliffs_P
    VOGChamber_P
    SouthernShelf_P
    Frost_P
    tundraexpress_p
    Grass_Cliffs_P
    Grass_P
    caverns_p
    RobotSlaughter_P
    Stockade_P
    FinalBossAscent_P
    Boss_Volcano_P
    Fyrestone_P
    Ash_P
    CraterLake_P
    Interlude_P
    ThresherRaid_P
    Orchid_ShipGraveyard_P
  10. Zaidz

Zaidz Enthusiast

For the Skill Traits it doesnt stick at 10? Should I lower it?
  11. pattycakes

pattycakes Banned

My level won't change, nor will any guns I "create"
  12. hits

hits Newbie

I still can't figure out the ammo would you please post a pic of be for and after or something showing the changes being made thank you
  13. Vavali

Vavali ••••••

Go to BlackMarketUpgrades the number slots correspond to the following:

1. Assault Rifle Ammo
    2. Pistol Ammo
    3. RPG Ammo
    4. Shotgun Ammo
    5. SMG Ammo
    6. Sniper Ammo
    7. Grenades
    And as for 8 and 9, I assumed they correspond to Backpack and Bank, but no matter what number I change them to none of the numbers go up.

So just change them to any number you want.
    Phoenixdive and hits like this.
  14. hits

hits Newbie

Alright thanks I'm going to give it another try now sorry I didn't respond quicker was I playing! Lol
  15. Vavali

Vavali ••••••

No problem! :)
  16. hits

hits Newbie

Thank you sir I got it with out any problems had some different # then 123456789 most were 5's in the backpack upgrades so I just changed them all to 99999 and it worked! Also if you go into the resources and change the ammo count to 1E+15 it maxes out your on hand ammo "how much you have" and you will prob never have to buy ammo again
  17. Vavali

Vavali ••••••

Ah, nice. Glad I could help. :)
  18. radroni

radroni Newbie

On the BlackMarketUpgrades...it will not make your totals go up...all it does is reset the black market(1 is when you first buy an sdu upgrade) .....if you reset them all to 1 and then goto the black market you can buy backpack sdu 4 times....and this will increase the BlackMarketUpgrades that counter from 1 to 5...go to the currency tab and increase your eridium to 999 and you can increase your backpack...you have to go into the game and increase your slots and then exit and save....then rest the BlackMarketUpgrades value from 5 to 1 again and you can keep doing this.....till you have as many slots you want....also in the backpack tab you can change the level of your weapons ...you can also on the player tab edit your skill point so you can max your characters skill tree.....i have not tried to increase my exp level or exp points yet...but so far the tool works very good

hopes this helps some...
  19. Drunkn Masta III

Drunkn Masta III Enthusiast

i just tried it again on another character and it worked. I have 28 bank spaces for my siren. make sure u have the same number under max spaces as the amount you add. It's easy to mess that up. It's definitely not willowtree yet but I'm well impressed with how fast the revisions are coming out. If people are all about backpack spaces Python works seamlessly
  20. Vavali

Vavali ••••••

Isn't 28 the default number with max upgrade?