Vegeta Vegeta , you suck. :mooning:

Zero

Zero

Vox Populi Vox Dei
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Vegeta Vegeta , when I tried to install the version of Freedom that was in your file on multiple phones, it has had an error parsing the package file, but when I used the package from the Freedom website, it worked fine. I did use the market unlocker from your rar and it is working, but I'm not sure if there is a problem with your Freedom file.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Vegeta Vegeta , when I tried to install the version of Freedom that was in your file on multiple phones, it has had an error parsing the package file, but when I used the package from the Freedom website, it worked fine. I did use the market unlocker from your rar and it is working, but I'm not sure if there is a problem with your Freedom file.
I'll update.

K

Ken Yiu

Reaction score
Sin$
What is the latest version of freedom? and does it work with Line Rangers in-app purchase? Thanks.

Frosty Teh Snowman

Frosty Teh Snowman

Hated by many, loved by none.
Mr. Nice Guy Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
What is the latest version of freedom? and does it work with Line Rangers in-app purchase? Thanks.
Doubt it as it is server sided. Also check my thread in my sig or OP for latest version of Freedom.

A

araadea

Reaction score
Sin$
I follow the tutorial on the OP, but when I click the buy button, always appears no connection warning.

A

araadea

Reaction score
Sin$
What game did you try it on?
A couple weeks ago I'm using freedom to buy the stickers on the BBM application, and it worked, but now everytime I click the buy button, no connection warning always appear.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
A couple weeks ago I'm using freedom to buy the stickers on the BBM application, and it worked, but now everytime I click the buy button, no connection warning always appear.
Restart the phone or reinstall freedom.
Sometimes its because the developer updates the app and adds server side security.

S

snowman6993

Reaction score
Sin$
I did it but every time I start freedom my phone restarts I'm on an HTC one m8 any ideas?

Red Room Gaming

Red Room Gaming

Chheeeeesay
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello 7s, The new Freedom APK came out and works with Google Play Store 4x+;No need to downgrade or use Lucky Patcher.

This is the 1# tutorial on using, installing and answering questions on Freedom.apk on the web according to Google Search!
Over 190,000 Downloads!

Before you continue reading, Anyone running anything below 4.2.3, Go HERE for Frosty Teh Snowman Frosty Teh Snowman tutorial on using Freedom.

List of Freedom Compatible Games (Oct. 12th 2013)

Download Links:
Virus Scan
6ce6034b10a68d4ad5495b9eb57cc897.png
Instructions:
1. Download the .rar archive.
2. Move both files included in the .rar to: Computer > USER (SGH-I > Phone > Download
3. Install Freedom APK on your phone.
4. Install Market Unlocker on your phone.
5. (OPTIONAL)Change timezone to 4.00+ Moscow (Settings > More > Date and Time > Select Time Zone)
6. Open Market Unlocker
7. Tick: Enable Unlocker (dont worry about the other functions)
8. Swipe over to Market
9. Scroll until you find: Russian | MTS 25001
10. Open Freedom
11. Choose Game
12. Enjoy free purchases!
Notes:
Note: Unknown Sources and USB Debugging should be enabled (do so in Developer Options)
Note: (Timezone change is optional because if Market Unlocker were ever to crash, the timezone would take it's place until you re-launch Market Unlocker.)

FAQ:
Q: Do you need to be rooted?
A: Yes

Q: Is a reboot required
A: No, but recommended

Q: Does this work for all phones/tablets?

Q: Can this brick my phone?
A: No

Q: Is this legal
A: No but you can't get caught unless you go to the company and snitch on yourself

Q: Does this work for server side games

Q: Did you make this app?
A: Nope, credit goes to it's creators

Q: What is Freecore?
A: Not much is known about it but from what I can tell you, it utilizes something in your phone which makes it work on my games that normally Freedom wouldnt work on. *excluding server-sided games

Thanks and Enjoy! Hopefully this will help some people out with the "Freedom isn't available in your country" error.
i get freedom may be illegal in your country after setting time zone is this normal

S

scat

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi sir,I dont have a pc so I have to download it thru. My fon, the link u posted. I installed freedom but when I try to open it,it says root access needed to use freedom. Pls help.

Red Room Gaming

Red Room Gaming

Chheeeeesay
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi sir,I dont have a pc so I have to download it thru. My fon, the link u posted. I installed freedom but when I try to open it,it says root access needed to use freedom. Pls help.
You need to root your phone before even trying to use these files. Google your type of phone and how to root it there are many different pieces of software out there to do all sorts of rooting. If your smart enough do it yourself or a mate can do it for you if they know how. Then you can install the apk files and get using them. If you are stuck on how to do it there are plenty of tutorial videos out there in the wide world of the interweb.

Red Room Gaming

Red Room Gaming

Chheeeeesay
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello 7s, The new Freedom APK came out and works with Google Play Store 4x+;No need to downgrade or use Lucky Patcher.

This is the 1# tutorial on using, installing and answering questions on Freedom.apk on the web according to Google Search!
Over 190,000 Downloads!

Before you continue reading, Anyone running anything below 4.2.3, Go HERE for Frosty Teh Snowman Frosty Teh Snowman tutorial on using Freedom.

Download Links:
Virus Scan
6ce6034b10a68d4ad5495b9eb57cc897.png
Instructions:
1. Download the .rar archive.
2. Move both files included in the .rar to: Computer > USER (SGH-I > Phone > Download
3. Install Freedom APK on your phone.
4. Install Market Unlocker on your phone.
5. (OPTIONAL)Change timezone to 4.00+ Moscow (Settings > More > Date and Time > Select Time Zone)
6. Open Market Unlocker
7. Tick: Enable Unlocker (dont worry about the other functions)
8. Swipe over to Market
9. Scroll until you find: Russian | MTS 25001
10. Open Freedom
11. Choose Game
12. Enjoy free purchases!
Notes:
Note: Unknown Sources and USB Debugging should be enabled (do so in Developer Options)
Note: (Timezone change is optional because if Market Unlocker were ever to crash, the timezone would take it's place until you re-launch Market Unlocker.)

FAQ:
Q: Do you need to be rooted?

Q: Is a reboot required
A: No, but recommended

Q: Does this work for all phones/tablets?

Q: Can this brick my phone?

Q: Is this legal
A: No but you can't get caught unless you go to the company and snitch on yourself

Q: Does this work for server side games

Q: Did you make this app?
A: Nope, credit goes to it's creators

Q: What is Freecore?
A: Not much is known about it but from what I can tell you, it utilizes something in your phone which makes it work on my games that normally Freedom wouldnt work on. *excluding server-sided games

Thanks and Enjoy! Hopefully this will help some people out with the "Freedom isn't available in your country" error.
The list has been deleted or moved could you update please? 
Basically, you can do those in-app purchases like 100,000 Jetpack Joyride coins is $99.99 but with Freedom, it spoofs it and fakes the payment so you get the coins without paying.

Only downside is you can`t use it on Server Side Games ex. Minion Rush but you can use it on Candy Crush Saga!
have you got a list because the one thats up is taken down or deleted

K

kasek

Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone else experienced angry birds not working anymore? Space, Rio, star wars II, and seasons don't work anymore and also go! I've never had work would love it to for the expensive karts. I just hate spending a lot on consumables haha.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone else experienced angry birds not working anymore? Space, Rio, star wars II, and seasons don't work anymore and also go! I've never had work would love it to for the expensive karts. I just hate spending a lot on consumables haha.
It doesn't work on Go!

Rovio might of updated game security so maybe thats why.

5oiLH4P

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for this tutorial, but i haven't succeeded to make it work with Plants VS Zombies 2 V.2.3.1
I always get "unable to connect".
I use BlueStacks, Does someone already succeeded to buy (freely) plants in PVZ 2?

FabioSengo

FabioSengo

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, Samsung Galaxy I9300 S3 Kit Kat 4.4.2 ArchiDroid rooted when i try with any aplication on freedom i get this message ''write permissions on system partition are required in order to use freedom' please where is problem and how to fix it. Thank You
Please help me!

FabioSengo

FabioSengo

Reaction score
Sin$
I really need your help ...
Root did on my phone: Ascend P7 Android 4.4 kit kat. Freedom installed the application, and the following message appears: "you need write permissions on system partition". What will? how can I solve? can someone help me?

Top Bottom
Login
Register