• Views 635,128
Zero

Zero

Vox Populi Vox Dei
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not yet haha 70 views left; this thread actually averages 3,000 views a day.
It has, but thread count only updates every 15-30 minutes.

Kgpp2293

Kgpp2293

Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure if anyone knows what I'm talking about here but when I try to use the newest freedom on my HTC one with root. S-on. In app when I attempt to purchase it comes up with error no connection. Which is a tad irratating. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue for in apps

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure if anyone knows what I'm talking about here but when I try to use the newest freedom on my HTC one with root. S-on. In app when I attempt to purchase it comes up with error no connection. Which is a tad irratating. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue for in apps
Turn the internet on, make sure Market Unlocked is on and configured to the correct settings and try to connect to a wifi network. If that doesn't work then clear your phones cache and restart the phone.

Zero

Zero

Vox Populi Vox Dei
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Turn the internet on, make sure Market Unlocked is on and configured to the correct settings and try to connect to a wifi network. If that doesn't work then clear your phones cache and restart the phone.
It's working fine for me atm, it just doesn't work on some apps. :biggrin:

Kgpp2293

Kgpp2293

Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't make a difference same thing still happens :frown:

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't make a difference same thing still happens :frown:
Re-download Freedom and Market Unlocker; you can configure settings in Freedom as well; there is Offline License Verification that should be on; try that.

Kgpp2293

Kgpp2293

Reaction score
Sin$
Re-download Freedom and Market Unlocker; you can configure settings in Freedom as well; there is Offline License Verification that should be on; try that.
Still no luck :frown: this is ****. What version of freedom , Market unlocker and Google play store are you guys using.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Still no luck :frown: this is ****. What version of freedom , Market unlocker and Google play store are you guys using.
Latest ones; they auto-update via Play Store.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah still no luck there's something not right :/...
I don't know how else to help; wait for Freedom to be updated; it's updated every week; automatically.

S

samircade

Reaction score
Sin$
Basically, you can do those in-app purchases like 100,000 Jetpack Joyride coins is $99.99 but with Freedom, it spoofs it and fakes the payment so you get the coins without paying.

Only downside is you can`t use it on Server Side Games ex. Minion Rush but you can use it on Candy Crush Saga!
You shouldn't be, you don't have to change your timezone just get Market Unlocker and follow the steps above.

Make sure you have the following:
  • Latest Freedom APK
  • Latest Market Unlocker APK
  • Latest Google Play Store (4x+)
  • Latest Firmware (Applies to Jellybean 4.2.2 as well)
  • Jellybean 4.2.2 (Other ROM's are fine too but as long as it's the latest)
  • Active Internet Connection

Hello sir.

Im running 1.0.2 freedom. Is it the newest version? It works fine for me, but when i try to purchase coins on some games , it says payment wad succsful , and no coins added. I dont know why. Games i tried angry heroes , heroes of war . Any idea ? Thanks

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello sir.

Im running 1.0.2 freedom. Is it the newest version? It works fine for me, but when i try to purchase coins on some games , it says payment wad succsful , and no coins added. I dont know why. Games i tried angry heroes , heroes of war . Any idea ? Thanks
The reason being is some games may say Purchase Successful but because they are server-sided games, the currency or item isn't really added to your account.

S

samircade

Reaction score
Sin$
P
The reason being is some games may say Purchase Successful but because they are server-sided games, the currency or item isn't really added to your account.

Wich means ,it does not work on server games or any online games. Or what?
Thanks again.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
P

Wich means ,it does not work on server games or any online games. Or what?
Thanks again.
No online games or games that use servers to authenticate in app purchases.

B

BlackCharizard

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I have some quick questions to ask.
Is it safe to use my real email address when using Freedom and making purchases?
Can I use Freedom with NBA Gametime, NHL Gamecentre, etc.?
I have Freedom 1.0.2. Do I need to change my timezone to Moscow?

Thank you (And I'm very sorry if these have been asked/answered) I'm fairly new to the Android hacking scene.

Last edited:
Destiny

Destiny

#ZxathCheated #NeverForget
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Beginning of An Odyssey Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Vegeta Vegeta I apologize if this was already asked, but what is Freedom? I might root my GS3 and obviously this is popular for rooted devices. Thanks :smile:

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Vegeta Vegeta I apologize if this was already asked, but what is Freedom? I might root my GS3 and obviously this is popular for rooted devices. Thanks :smile:
Freedom is the Android version of IAP Cracker on IOS, basically; it makes everything in games free like Angry Birds or Candy Crush Saga, the app assigns a series of fake credit cards called 'Free Cards' and spoofs the purchases on games. It's a much more powerful counterpart to the IOS version and even has the ability to spoof SOME Online Games (Server Sided)

ex. You want to buy 10 tokens on Subway Surfers, you click buy and Freecard will show up, not your real credit card; the purchase will be successful and you can enjoy. :smile:

S

samircade

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Herion..

I updated my phone to the newst software that sony released. I didn't lose my root and when i try to purchase coins on freedom , an error pop shows up. Wichis no connection. I didn't had that kind of problem before. Is there any solution ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register