What's new

Tutorial How to Update Your RGH/Jtag to 17559

Hyper Pvpeon

Hyper Pvpeon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is easier to follow than the others, and it's actually in the correct section.
Is this the official XeBuild? Because I'm afraid to update if its not 100% official and working on all consoles..

HypedShibby

HypedShibby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My console boots but doesnt connect to live and says it is banned even with a new unbanned kv on it. Any help would be appreciated??

Hyper Pvpeon

Hyper Pvpeon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah that's what I was wondering about myself.

I'm not sure if there's any way to have it detect it without a USB.

HuskerHeaven
I got an error when doing the select cpukeys.txt
My error I received is "ERROR: unable to decrypt KV! either it corrupt or the CPUKEY you supplied is incorrect?" then it says "OK"

J

jakiedog710

Reaction score
Sin$
when ever i try to download a profile it give me a eroor saying a file croupted and makes me do a avatar update help over pm plz

C

ChrispyyModZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Go onto a retail, WHILE YOUR JTAG IS DISCONNECTED COMPLETELY FROM THE INTERNET. Get the profile onto a USB and move it to your JTAG. While your retail is completely disconnected from the internet. If you are trying to move your main account over, do not do it because it WILL get banned.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
when ever i try to download a profile it give me a eroor saying a file croupted and makes me do a avatar update help over pm plz
Go onto a retail, WHILE YOUR JTAG IS DISCONNECTED COMPLETELY FROM THE INTERNET. Get the profile onto a USB and move it to your JTAG. While your retail is completely disconnected from the internet. If you are trying to move your main account over, do not do it because it WILL get banned.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

Delete all profiles on the Xbox.
Clear Cache.
Re-do the Avatar Update.
Then download profile.

J

jakiedog710

Reaction score
Sin$
Delete all profiles on the Xbox.
Clear Cache.
Re-do the Avatar Update.
Then download profile.
ok i did tht and when the acc was downloading a blank eroor popoed up i pressed b and the acc is on my rgh and when i try to login to it says profile was not complealy downloaded download it agian

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
ok i did tht and when the acc was downloading a blank eroor popoed up i pressed b and the acc is on my rgh and when i try to login to it says profile was not complealy downloaded download it agian

Re-do the XeBuild.

I don't know what would cause that.

J

jakiedog710

Reaction score
Sin$
then it i try to download again and says 360 fetaures are msissing or corupt and make sme do avatr updpate

gibby533

gibby533

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea, I am getting an endless Avatar Update loop. It pops up every 10 minutes or so.

gibby533

gibby533

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea, I am getting an endless Avatar Update loop. It pops up every 10 minutes or so.
I was able to fix this by re building/flashing to 17502 and I also did that whole clear system cache and wipe profiles thing.

J

jakiedog710

Reaction score
Sin$
hey noobert i re did my 17502 and problem is still here u think i can try anthing else

J

jakiedog710

Reaction score
Sin$
UPDATE; a eroor came up and said profules cant be downloaded right now

A

ambrasso

Reaction score
Sin$
Bro I just did everything and it works for me! Thank you so much greetings from Turkey!!

M

ModSwitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for this tut was easy to follow and I bricked my trinity a couple times because of the ini lol:banghead:

Top Bottom
Login
Register