Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
hey noobert i cant connect to rgh on neboir hood and when i try to launch dashlaunch on xex menu it says sl is not running do u want to install wht should i do

Hit install, it'll put a standard Launch.ini on your HDD1.

Then take that and edit it manually.

Charlie Montana

Charlie Montana

(ಠ_ಠ(ಠ_ಠ)ಠ_ಠ)
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello. I updated perfectly fine, and I didn't have a stealth yet because apparently infernus went down. So before the flash, I cleared my plugins and followed your tutorial. everything was working fine, I installed ninja plugins, I installed dash launch 3.15 (3.16 was not working). I rebooted and everything was fine. I just needed a ninja code to connect, I get the ninja code, (Im in a bo2 local lobby btw) I enter the code it says time added, I hit the xbox button, and hit "connect to xbl" it gave me an error and wanted me to test my connection because my xbox is offline (I think thats what it said) I press yes or whatever the option was to proceed, and my xbox turned off and rebooted, it is now stuck at the logo. I powered it on hit eject, nothing happened, I unplugged the cord for 20 seconds (after i turned it off) nothing. I unplugged my USB and tried to power it on, nothing is working please help
Freezing now? If so put empty launch.ini on root of usb and plug it in and start up.

V

vX EvoLuTioNz x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you so much i wasn't able to update my Xbox cause it kept freezing on the logo and after i followed this it worked thank you its really appreciated :biggrin:

S

Swaggy Catz

Reaction score
Sin$
I did this and when I open dash launch I can't even click plugins it does nothing and when I click anything else it also does nothing

N

Newbie cody

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I updated my dash yesterday. Before doing so, I took all my plugins out.
I'm currently not home to mess with it. But I do need some help. I did not take off my launch ini before I updated.. is that fine? Or is it bad. Also if someone can point me in the direction to the new servers & plugins I will need? Much help is appreciated!! :smile: thanks

HypedShibby

HypedShibby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I updated and everything went smooth i got back onto my rgh and then did the avatar update on and everything was good. I then put a new kv and put a plugin on TamperedLive and now when i boot my rgh is comes up with the xbox boot screen then goes to Xbox360 nand flasher instead of the dashboard, so i exit that and i get stuck at a black screen. Ive tried turning it on the opening disk tray to disable plugins and still nothing. I unplugged it and left it and it did nothing. I remove my external hdd and still doesnt work. Only time it booted was with no internal hdd but my external was connected. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!!

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I just updated the Original Post with the Official XeBuild release.

HypedShibby

HypedShibby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i got my rgh to boot by using a blank launch.ini on a usb and im on the new update and now im trying to get the TamperedLive server to work and i have a unbanned kv on the console but it still wont work. any ideas?

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So i got my rgh to boot by using a blank launch.ini on a usb and im on the new update and now im trying to get the TamperedLive server to work and i have a unbanned kv on the console but it still wont work. any ideas?

I don't use TamperedLive so I'm not sure.

Could be an outdated Stealth Xex - Could be the Server is being DDoSed and you can't connect - Could be your connection - Could be Liveblock or Livestrong

It can be a multiple of things but, if you bought a brand new KV and it won't connect, then either try a different free server or do the stupid things like Clear Cache and Network Factory reset.

HypedShibby

HypedShibby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't use TamperedLive so I'm not sure.

Could be an outdated Stealth Xex - Could be the Server is being DDoSed and you can't connect - Could be your connection - Could be Liveblock or Livestrong

It can be a multiple of things but, if you bought a brand new KV and it won't connect, then either try a different free server or do the stupid things like Clear Cache and Network Factory reset.

can you suggest any good free servers so i can just test it?? Thank you for the help :smile:

HypedShibby

HypedShibby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cannot outside of Premium.

Sorry about that.

I was able to get hold of another server and i could not connect to xbox live yet again and i know this server works with the update, any ideas?

HypedShibby

HypedShibby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got back on this mornig and it still says my xbox is banned even though i know the kv is unbanned because i ran it through a kv checker and i gave it to a friend to try and it worked fine for him, any ideas?? (i have live block etc disabled, i tried testing connection and clearing cache)

Top Bottom
Login
Register