What's new
  • This section is NOT for Console Modding Support or Queries.
    Please ensure any threads posted here are releases or guides as appropriate.
    If you require support, please post a new thread in Console Modding Support
    Thanks!

Tutorial How to sign out of psn

• Thread starter Mrtaximankevin
  • Start date
  • Views 718

Was this helpful

• Total voters
Mrtaximankevin

Mrtaximankevin

Such Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, I know. Some people were asking me how to do it :facepalm: So I figured I'd post it. I tried to search in GTA forums and it wasn't here, so here we go. Pay careful attention, this is going to get complicated :wacky:

1) Press PS button. It's in the center of the controller. It's not on the D pad, nor does it red, purple, blue or green on it. It's not a rectangle, or an arrow shaped thingy. It's not the sticks. It's between them.

2) Navigate to the PSN tab. It's the second from the right, between "Network" and "Friends". It's a blue spherical object with square, triangle, circle, and X on it like some sort of "geometric shape" shaped superstorms covering the Earth and wreaking havoc on Direct TV signals all around the world.

3) At the top is "Account Management" It looks like a Lego face getting stabbed in the mouth with a pencil. Or maybe a crayon. Either way, he is very happy this is happening to him. If you are not familiar with Lego, it's a square face with rounded corners.

4) Press the triangle button. It is some shade of green, not Forrest green, not surf green, somewhere in the "gentle on the eyes and pleasing to the retina" green. The triangle shape looks like a square, but it only has 3 sides. I think it can be classified as "equilateral".

5) You will now be faced with the task of signing out. Listen close. Highlight the "Sign Out" option. Then press X. X is immediately below Triangle, and is colored a beautiful sunny day blue.

I hope this has been helpful, please fell free to share this with all your friends. Like and subscribe to my imaginary YouTube channel. I AM THE FOUNDER OF THIS METHOD. Bla bla bla all that other annoying stuff too

Mrtaximankevin

Mrtaximankevin

Such Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
This is ps3. Can't say for sure if the same steps work on ps4.

T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
sign out ? why sign out ? also its easy to sign out. 
hold the PS button for a while, then 3 options should pop up(2 more under it). click log out of ps4.

Mrtaximankevin

Mrtaximankevin

Such Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
D
sign out ? why sign out ? also its easy to sign out. 
hold the PS button for a while, then 3 options should pop up(2 more under it). click log out of ps4.
Don't have ps4, not sure the difference.
OMFG, what is the point of this, eh?
I had a bunch of people on gta asking me how to sign out, wanted to help them. Admins moved it here o_O

Top Bottom
Login
Register