• Thread starter VinMontagna
  • Start date
  • Views 96,205
VinMontagna

VinMontagna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all, I want to start saying that this business works better on countries outside of The US, specially in countries that the dollar isn't the currency or countries where ps4 games are very expensive, that way the demand will be higher.

First of all, you must create a lot of emails. These will work to create many PSN accounts where you will sell the games.
Then, you will search for highly demanded games Such as Destiny, COD, GTA, etc. on the PSN store. Sometimes these games might sell at half price, so look for sales. Then you need to buy the game at the low price.
Now that you have the game, you need to set the price. If you have a 60$ game that you've bought at 30$, you could sell it at 20$. Since you can sell 2 games per account you will be earning 10$ since you are selling it at 40$ total. Now sell it at this cheap price. I recommend creating a FB page and telling your friends. FB pages are free and will work the same way as a normal page.
To deliver the game, wait for people to contact you. You should sell them at cash or money transfer, that's up to you. Once they've paid, give them the PSN account and after they started the game download, change the password. Wait for another customer and sell the game again, changing the password twice.

Congratulations, you've sold the game! Although please don't tell many people about this method, so you can make your business without having much competition.

Jd1

Jd1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont tell many people? Hmm you just posted on a thread with multi users all over the world lol

VinMontagna

VinMontagna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont tell many people? Hmm you just posted on a thread with multi users all over the world lol
Imagine all those multi users tell their friends and family. Then their friends tell other friends and so on, until everybody knows.

Jd1

Jd1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Imagine all those multi users tell their friends and family. Then their friends tell other friends and so on, until everybody knows.

Yeah man that's my point. No quick route to cash these days and if you find 1 keep it to you're self and be lucky. I'm all for ppl building buisness's and being self employed but it aint easy and very much a dog eat dog world

I

ioan codrin

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi to everyone, i wish to know how many times can i sell the account?
Let's say that i sell the account to a person and then i sell it to another person, they can still play to the game ?

DDA85

DDA85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi to everyone, i wish to know how many times can i sell the account?
Let's say that i sell the account to a person and then i sell it to another person, they can still play to the game ?
I think once, you buy the game on each account, remember it takes money to make money.

I

ioan codrin

Reaction score
Sin$
yes, but i don't understand how those people on ebay sell digital games at very low prices.. VinMontagna said that you can sell 2 games per account but i don't think the both persons that buought my account will be able to play at the same time.

DDA85

DDA85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes, but i don't understand how those people on ebay sell digital games at very low prices.. VinMontagna said that you can sell 2 games per account but i don't think the both persons that buought my account will be able to play at the same time.
I doubt they will be able too, my friend and I license transfered a game so we both have it, just can't play at the same time

Loui2

Loui2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
By doing this aren't you scamming people?

You sell to someone an account with a game, let them download the game and then change the password?
They won't be able to login to the account and therefore won't be able to play the game after you change the password (if they haven't activated as primary).

The game is going to have to get a license to play from somewhere, either from the account or a local license by "Activating as primary".
Activating the account on the customers PS4 means that if you wanted to sell the game again, you would have to give away that account entirely in which the new customer could just deactivate the primary console which would make the first customer lose his game.

This doesn't make sense to me, sounds inconsistent and reckless.

I doubt they will be able too, my friend and I license transfered a game so we both have it, just can't play at the same time
What do you mean by license transfer?
Me and my friend game share, we both can play games at the same time.
I have his account activated as primary on my console, he has mines also activated as primary on his console. Any game he buys I get, any game I buy he gets. We both can start them up and even play with each other in multiplayer.
Is there some other ineffective method of game sharing that I am unaware of?

Last edited:
DDA85

DDA85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you mean by license transfer?
Me and my friend game share, we both can play games at the same time.
I have his account activated as primary on my console, he has mines also activated as primary on his console. Any game he buys I get, any game I buy he gets. We both can start them up and even play with each other in multiplayer.
Is there some other ineffective method of game sharing that I am unaware of?[/QUOTE]

Sorry I was referring to 360, and he set it up idk what he did. He told me he downloaded his profile on mine, re downloaded the game, and told me I have to log in to his profile first, sign out, then sign in to mine, and play the game, that's the only way I can play the games he downloaded, and we can't play at the same time, so mabey it wasn't a license transfer.

Loui2

Loui2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you and your friend still use the Xbox 360? If so there is a MUCH better way then license transferring (unless something was changed and I wasn't aware of it).
You see... Just like the PS4, a game gets two licenses on the Xbox 360. A license for the profile in which you can play the game always with the profile that bought it and another license for the whole console in which anyone on the console can play the game. Unlike the PS4, you cannot acquire the "console license" by activating as primary, instead people use the license transfer feature to acquire the "console license" but you aren't license transferring, what you are using is your friends "profile license".

So next time your friend is about to buy a game on the Xbox 360 tell him not to but instead ask him to allow you to recover his profile and then buy the game on YOUR console with HIS profile (make sure to download the game!). What will this do you ask? Well simple! He gets to play the game with his profile (profile license) while you get to play the game on your console with your profile, at the same time as your friend (using the console license that was given to your console when you purchased the game with your friends profile).

Have fun! I used to do this on the Xbox 360 to bypass the 6 month- 1 year wait on the license transfer.

Technically you can give a game to 2 people and play with them at the same time. The person buying gives his profile to another person, that person buys the game on his console, he gets the game. Want another person to have the game? Then give that other person your profile and then license transfer, now another person has the game.

Only downside to this is the same as the PS4's. No other profile will be able to play the game on the original purchasers console and he will probably have to be signed in to XBL to play the game.

P.S. What you did wasn't license transferring. License transfer is a feature on the Xbox 360 website where you can transfer your "console licenses" to another console. License transferring allows you and your friend to play at the same time but if you wanted to license transfer again you would have to wait 6 months and/or a year.

Let me know if you have any questions on the matter.

DDA85

DDA85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you and your friend still use the Xbox 360? If so there is a MUCH better way then license transferring (unless something was changed and I wasn't aware of it).
You see... Just like the PS4, a game gets two licenses on the Xbox 360. A license for the profile in which you can play the game always with the profile that bought it and another license for the whole console in which anyone on the console can play the game. Unlike the PS4, you cannot acquire the "console license" by activating as primary, instead people use the license transfer feature to acquire the "console license" but you aren't license transferring, what you are using is your friends "profile license".

So next time your friend is about to buy a game on the Xbox 360 tell him not to but instead ask him to allow you to recover his profile and then buy the game on YOUR console with HIS profile (make sure to download the game!). What will this do you ask? Well simple! He gets to play the game with his profile (profile license) while you get to play the game on your console with your profile, at the same time as your friend (using the console license that was given to your console when you purchased the game with your friends profile).

Have fun! I used to do this on the Xbox 360 to bypass the 6 month- 1 year wait on the license transfer.

Technically you can give a game to 2 people and play with them at the same time. The person buying gives his profile to another person, that person buys the game on his console, he gets the game. Want another person to have the game? Then give that other person your profile and then license transfer, now another person has the game.

Only downside to this is the same as the PS4's. No other profile will be able to play the game on the original purchasers console and he will probably have to be signed in to XBL to play the game.

P.S. What you did wasn't license transferring. License transfer is a feature on the Xbox 360 website where you can transfer your "console licenses" to another console. License transferring allows you and your friend to play at the same time but if you wanted to license transfer again you would have to wait 6 months and/or a year.

Let me know if you have any questions on the matter.
Ah good to know, will try this

VinMontagna

VinMontagna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Now it's a bit changed. Now one of the people will have one PSN account and activated as primary ps4 so they can play on their main account and the other will have everything but won't have the ps4 activated, so they will just be able to play on that account.

I

Infectiousubi

Reaction score
Sin$
Is it legal to distribute and sell adigital games for profit?
Nothing states that it is illegal. From what I've read is that companies like kanomi, ubisoft and naughty dog don't mind with the selling and distribution of there games/products. They know that the person may be profiting from there work but they also realise that this helps get there game out into the world therefore they do not discourage it. If all of these companies had a problem with it. They would go through the measures of patching it or installing some additional firmware or antiwall to prevent from people doing this. I have done this for years now and have never had any problems. All my customers are happy and none have reported back stating that there was or problem or that they have been locked out.

G

Gamesimfohq

Reaction score
Sin$
I myself have personally done this for quite some time and have had no problems at all. theres no one making a single effort to prevent this, I have done a lot of research just like most of you, and I think I can speak for all of you that none of us found any proof that people are trying to stop this and there is literally nothing stating that this is illegal.

J

Johnsonmac

Reaction score
Sin$
I myself personally have mixed feeling. But then again I also agree with you guys. I also sell the digital games for profit. I am making easy money, but there's nothing saying that I can't do this. If there was something saying that it's illegal and had solid proof then I would never be doing this. But in the end it's there's nothing saying that we can't do this, and ultimately if it was such a big deal people would do something about it. We obviously aren't causing any people harm

J

Johnsonmac

Reaction score
Sin$
The world has come to be a brilliant place with a few faults, think of it like this. Very few people think of it as a fault. If this was defined as a fault that would affect things on a bigger scale, the people who created the game or own the right would try to fix that fault. Yet it's been years and years and haven't done anything. They don't care. They ain't done anything about it, haven't made any official statements and haven't made a direct effort themselves to tell the public that it's not ok. For this, I don't think that doing this is wrong, this may seem easy to make money, but I assure you that this really is a hidden gem in life.

Top Bottom
Login
Register