С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the reply :smile:. So how would I go about doing this offline, so to speak?
I have instructions in the OP :smile:

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work?
I thought I should point out that the whole process still works. The only thing is that the current version of RGLoader is not public so it's not like you could use this online or anything.

pLTPF

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought I should point out that the whole process still works. The only thing is that the current version of RGLoader is not public so it's not like you could use this online or anything.
Even with the newest version of RGloader not just anyone can connect to Xbox live with it. You need a server that supports a dev kernal.

HEX1A4

HEX1A4

1A4 = ?
Reaction score
Sin$
It might work, but you're going to have to live with potato vision unless you want to wait all day for 720 to transfer... I've used it to record online gameplay. but it took a 8=======D~ year to transfer from my xdk to my computer.

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
It might work, but you're going to have to live with potato vision unless you want to wait all day for 720 to transfer... I've used it to record online gameplay. but it took a 8=======D~ year to transfer from my xdk to my computer.
Transfers super fast from my old slim final with gigabit ethernet, not sure on other kits or rgl.

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
You can go online with ANY version of RGLoader if you can go online with a dev period.
You can go online with any rgloader with a spoofed kernel.
However .18 recovery is most regularly used for devs when spoofing and 11775.3 for testkits. Most common online copy of RGL is spoofed from .18 if you are on an rgh, but I've also seen it on one other recovery too I think. When moddedwarfare showed off the "potatokit" online :tongue:

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
You can go online with ANY version of RGLoader if you can go online with a dev period.
I said that when that was the dash out in that period. Look at the date of it. I've been quoted and said it like 3 times

Top Bottom
Login
Register