What's new

Patched How To Rank Up In Custom Gamemode - Black Ops 2! (XP in custom game)

• Thread starter jakerad95
  • Start date
  • Views 79,380
Status
Not open for further replies.
jakerad95

jakerad95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You should have NEVER released this -_- i would have just hosted it, now it will get patched, and all the spam custom xp lobbies in the forums.
True :/

R

RagedTerror

Reaction score
Sin$
Enjoy, yes you can kill the bots for xp :wink:
IMPORTANT FOR XBOX USERS: A sure fire way to get the "waiting for 5 players" to come up is to press X (A on xbox) and then tap O (B on xbox) rapidly. Works 100% of the time.
Also Try creating a locked lobby, THEN hovering over yes to load a custom gamemode and hitting A then B! (Video showing how to lock a lobby is below) A guy on here posted this pic after doing it: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14n3i0&s=6 <----That is what you should see when you do the glitch Successfully.
Custom Gamemode Glitch

How to lock a lobby

------FAQ------
(1) You have to get PERFECT timing, I put where I succeeded. Try tapping A and B simultaneously. If that doesn't work, wait a quick period of time before you are in the lobby then hit B.
(2) You have to keep reloading the theater clip after it fails, and then the hover over yes with the custom gamemode every time it doesn't work.
(3) If you keep getting put into a random lobby, you ARE doing the glitch Correctly! You just need your friends to join you faster lol
(4) Advice from PehTeh (On xbox) It works, you press B like right after the screen turns black.
(5) "Can I play with just 1 more person?" Yes, go to the main menu and then do the glitch. It will require only 1 other person to start the glitch.
(6) If your custom gamemode doesn't show up in your playercard under custom games then play a quick match of TDM online and leave then it will be in you custom games options.
(7) If your xp/points, attachments, and camos are not sticking then DO NOT go over 10,000-15,000 score. It will stick that way. (I'm talking about score when you press select)
------- Link To Proof-------- tinypic.com/r/2z65aq8/6
TEXT TUT
Text:
Before: Create the custom game type you want to play and save it- this will be for the original game settings.
First: Go to theater mode and load a video and set your privacy settings to open, and the ammount of people you want to join.
2: Go to player card, -> player channel, and go to custom game you just made.
3: Click on it and hover over Yes.
4: If you have a bad connection just press x and o at the same time for PS3 like the lobby lock glitch.
If successful- it will say waiting for 5 players to join at the bottom- just invite 5 friends and it will start.
You are at this point able to change the settings as you wish.
If you have a really good connection and this didn't work, when you're hovering over yes,
Press x, then wait a split second and press circle.
Timing is everything for us with good connections!
Again,it all depends on your connection, and consistancy. It literally takes me less than 30 seconds to get it working. If you have really good timing like me, then you can get it to start with only one other person, and no second controller doesn't work... yet
Have fun
I am not responsible for what you choose to use this for.
Credit to Wee_fitzboy for helping me make it easier to do after he figured out how to do it
icon_razz.gif
credit to Hairowyn

Enjoy, yes you can kill the bots for xp :wink:
IMPORTANT FOR XBOX USERS: A sure fire way to get the "waiting for 5 players" to come up is to press X (A on xbox) and then tap O (B on xbox) rapidly. Works 100% of the time.
Also Try creating a locked lobby, THEN hovering over yes to load a custom gamemode and hitting A then B! (Video showing how to lock a lobby is below) A guy on here posted this pic after doing it: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14n3i0&s=6 <----That is what you should see when you do the glitch Successfully.
Custom Gamemode Glitch

How to lock a lobby

------FAQ------
(1) You have to get PERFECT timing, I put where I succeeded. Try tapping A and B simultaneously. If that doesn't work, wait a quick period of time before you are in the lobby then hit B.
(2) You have to keep reloading the theater clip after it fails, and then the hover over yes with the custom gamemode every time it doesn't work.
(3) If you keep getting put into a random lobby, you ARE doing the glitch Correctly! You just need your friends to join you faster lol
(4) Advice from PehTeh (On xbox) It works, you press B like right after the screen turns black.
(5) "Can I play with just 1 more person?" Yes, go to the main menu and then do the glitch. It will require only 1 other person to start the glitch.
(6) If your custom gamemode doesn't show up in your playercard under custom games then play a quick match of TDM online and leave then it will be in you custom games options.
(7) If your xp/points, attachments, and camos are not sticking then DO NOT go over 10,000-15,000 score. It will stick that way. (I'm talking about score when you press select)
------- Link To Proof-------- tinypic.com/r/2z65aq8/6
TEXT TUT
Text:
Before: Create the custom game type you want to play and save it- this will be for the original game settings.
First: Go to theater mode and load a video and set your privacy settings to open, and the ammount of people you want to join.
2: Go to player card, -> player channel, and go to custom game you just made.
3: Click on it and hover over Yes.
4: If you have a bad connection just press x and o at the same time for PS3 like the lobby lock glitch.
If successful- it will say waiting for 5 players to join at the bottom- just invite 5 friends and it will start.
You are at this point able to change the settings as you wish.
If you have a really good connection and this didn't work, when you're hovering over yes,
Press x, then wait a split second and press circle.
Timing is everything for us with good connections!
Again,it all depends on your connection, and consistancy. It literally takes me less than 30 seconds to get it working. If you have really good timing like me, then you can get it to start with only one other person, and no second controller doesn't work... yet
Have fun
I am not responsible for what you choose to use this for.
Credit to Wee_fitzboy for helping me make it easier to do after he figured out how to do it
icon_razz.gif
credit to Hairowyn

Does this still work

M

MATTGEEZY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering the same thing...every time I try it I do not get the waitin for more players message...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! ! On xbox btw

ChillierNsx94

ChillierNsx94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have a way of doing this that works. The video posted dosn't and my old way is giving me To many local players error.
Posted: 9:46pm 1/23/13

H

HappyMeal123

Reaction score
Sin$
can someone teach me how to do this in free for all? i need the tutorial..

iV3RTiGO

iV3RTiGO

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried many times now and I can't do it... Is this patched now?

nicos411

nicos411

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I got ps3 can you do it with me? Thanks add me please Ps3: nic0s411 Im going for gold assault rifles. Thanks and will donate $3 paypal if possible if you do it with me <333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register