1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

How To Rank Up In Custom Gamemode - Black Ops 2! (XP in custom game)

Discussion in 'BO2 Glitches' started by jakerad95, Dec 23, 2012 with 189 replies and 51,236 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakerad95

jakerad95 Enthusiast

Enjoy, yes you can kill the bots for xp ;)​
    IMPORTANT FOR XBOX USERS: A sure fire way to get the "waiting for 5 players" to come up is to press X (A on xbox) and then tap O (B on xbox) rapidly. Works 100% of the time.
    Also Try creating a locked lobby, THEN hovering over yes to load a custom gamemode and hitting A then B! (Video showing how to lock a lobby is below) A guy on here posted this pic after doing it: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14n3i0&s=6 <----That is what you should see when you do the glitch Successfully.
    Custom Gamemode Glitch
    How to lock a lobby
    ------FAQ------
    (1) You have to get PERFECT timing, I put where I succeeded. Try tapping A and B simultaneously. If that doesn't work, wait a quick period of time before you are in the lobby then hit B.
    (2) You have to keep reloading the theater clip after it fails, and then the hover over yes with the custom gamemode every time it doesn't work.
    (3) If you keep getting put into a random lobby, you ARE doing the glitch Correctly! You just need your friends to join you faster lol
    (4) Advice from PehTeh (On xbox) It works, you press B like right after the screen turns black.
    (5) "Can I play with just 1 more person?" Yes, go to the main menu and then do the glitch. It will require only 1 other person to start the glitch.
    (6) If your custom gamemode doesn't show up in your playercard under custom games then play a quick match of TDM online and leave then it will be in you custom games options.
    (7) If your xp/points, attachments, and camos are not sticking then DO NOT go over 10,000-15,000 score. It will stick that way. (I'm talking about score when you press select)
    ------- Link To Proof-------- tinypic.com/r/2z65aq8/6
    TEXT TUT
    Text:
    Before: Create the custom game type you want to play and save it- this will be for the original game settings.
    First: Go to theater mode and load a video and set your privacy settings to open, and the ammount of people you want to join.
    2: Go to player card, -> player channel, and go to custom game you just made.
    3: Click on it and hover over Yes.
    4: If you have a bad connection just press x and o at the same time for PS3 like the lobby lock glitch.
    If successful- it will say waiting for 5 players to join at the bottom- just invite 5 friends and it will start.
    You are at this point able to change the settings as you wish.
    If you have a really good connection and this didn't work, when you're hovering over yes,
    Press x, then wait a split second and press circle.
    Timing is everything for us with good connections!
    Again,it all depends on your connection, and consistancy. It literally takes me less than 30 seconds to get it working. If you have really good timing like me, then you can get it to start with only one other person, and no second controller doesn't work... yet
    Have fun
    I am not responsible for what you choose to use this for.
    Credit to Wee_fitzboy for helping me make it easier to do after he figured out how to do it [​IMG].
    credit to Hairowyn

Last edited: Dec 25, 2012
  2. omdanoalfx

omdanoalfx Enthusiast

cool , do i need people to do it?
  3. jakerad95

jakerad95 Enthusiast

yes 5 more people, four if you use second controller
  4. Kabotchinator

Kabotchinator Enthusiast

It isn't working on the xbox at least for me
    Modder63 likes this.
  5. jakerad95

jakerad95 Enthusiast

You have to get PERFECT timing, I put where I succeeded. Try tapping A and B simultaneously. If that doesn't work, wait a quick period of time before you are in the lobby then hit B
  6. NativeDog

NativeDog Enthusiast

Have you done this on Xbox or just ps3?
  7. omdanoalfx

omdanoalfx Enthusiast

even if game mode is ffa ?
  8. Lapis Lazuli

Lapis Lazuli GT: Custom Units

not saying waiting for people...
  9. omdanoalfx

omdanoalfx Enthusiast

what game mode?
  10. jakerad95

jakerad95 Enthusiast

You can choose the gamemode, it's a custom match.

You have to keep reloading the theather clip after it fails, and then the hover over yes with the custom gamemode every time it doesn't work.
  11. NativeDog

NativeDog Enthusiast

I would like to try this but there are 5 kids taking over my tv watching home alone 5.
    Insigma and jakerad95 like this.
  12. Eat Fresh

Eat Fresh Newbie

doesnt say that
  13. jakerad95

jakerad95 Enthusiast

I can on PS3. It is confirmed working on Xbox too!
  14. omdanoalfx

omdanoalfx Enthusiast

i have a ps3 add me : altamimion , i would be more than glad to join you
  15. Eat Fresh

Eat Fresh Newbie

DO you have a skype becuase my thing doesnt say need 5 people to join ?/:
  16. NativeDog

NativeDog Enthusiast

Confirmed working on Xbox by who?
  17. jakerad95

jakerad95 Enthusiast

Check link of video
    Eat Fresh likes this.
  18. jakerad95

jakerad95 Enthusiast

Not online, currently with my girlfriend. I will be online later bro.
  19. omdanoalfx

omdanoalfx Enthusiast

k have a nice time ;)
    jakerad95 likes this.
  20. jakerad95

jakerad95 Enthusiast

Keep trying. Did you check the description for troubleshooting?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.