What's new

Tutorial How To Protect From Teleport On Foot Freezes(Works For Both IV And TBOGT).

• Thread starter Signature Power
  • Start date
  • Views 5,226
jiantJEFF

jiantJEFF

I'm just a Human xD
Reaction score
Sin$
someone threw an admin leaf (looking object) at me if I posted a pic of what it look like would anyone be able to tell me what it was??

Signature Power

Signature Power

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Want protection? Just take everything out lol. Its the only way to be fully protected. But then again your game would crash. (No flame) But why are we so worried about freezing when its going to happen anyway. Now that this has been posted, our devs will now choose another model to utilize for their freeze methods, its only logical if you care about having the best freeze protection. But honestly theres more ways to freeze people then whats been posted on 7s. But scripts that exclusive will never be posted to the public. Because of threads like this.
Want protection? Just take everything out lol. Its the only way to be fully protected. But then again your game would crash. (No flame) But why are we so worried about freezing when its going to happen anyway. Now that this has been posted, our devs will now choose another model to utilize for their freeze methods, its only logical if you care about having the best freeze protection. But honestly theres more ways to freeze people then whats been posted on 7s. But scripts that exclusive will never be posted to the public. Because of threads like this.
Just trying to help atleast some people who want to have some kind of protection from this. Thanks for your comment. I understand that there is never going to be full protection, but from doing this myself, I have experienced no freezing from freezing idiots as of yet.

Aidable

Aidable

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
It's pretty simple to be honest, If you want protection from it spawn a Godmode vehicle and put protection and just sit in it. Now no one can get you on foot to teleport you.

ReVoLuTiioNz

ReVoLuTiioNz

Mr BigShot
Programmer Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's pretty simple to be honest, If you want protection from it spawn a Godmode vehicle and put protection and just sit in it. Now no one can get you on foot to teleport you.
:wink: Found away around that LOL

S

Sheenieboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah the teleport on food that was released would teleport you out of the car even if its protected

Aidable

Aidable

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
That's why i use Nathan's 5in1 protection. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure it doesn't teleport you out when you use Nathan's protection. At least it never has with me and I've tested it.

DevilsDesign

DevilsDesign

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
That's why i use Nathan's 5in1 protection. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure it doesn't teleport you out when you use Nathan's protection. At least it never has with me and I've tested it.
Teleport on foot wont get u out of the vehicle so ur right, unless they delete ur vehicle in the action wich can only be done if u dont have ur ID protection on.
Thats why now if ur not on foot they will do it to your car, even fully protected.
These threads only make this stuff worse so my advice would be not to discuss it at all. If noone talks about it, those ppl u guys brought to bad ideas now wouldnt even bother.

TheSidewaysLife

TheSidewaysLife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Teleport on foot wont get u out of the vehicle so ur right, unless they delete ur vehicle in the action wich can only be done if u dont have ur ID protection on.
Thats why now if ur not on foot they will do it to your car, even fully protected.
These threads only make this stuff worse so my advice would be not to discuss it at all. If noone talks about it, those ppl u guys brought to bad ideas now wouldnt even bother.

Like this god damn animation, thats getting popular so object is in the trend now...

Cant people give up these silly methods ?

Actually about to the point of getting a ps3 just to play Original... haha

Onlineweare

Onlineweare

Inspiration is key
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately Nathans 5 in 1 doesn't have protection for it, and ways of protecting from it cause more harm then you gain. (at least for the public) This type of stuff doesn't happen much unless your playing with power hungry kids.

Exqlain

Exqlain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow,everyone wants to be like that annoying xs corruption clan,were they delete everything from the game just to be protected,they pretty much take away the purpose of the game.same with some idiots in the original GTA4 who just gets host and stands in a game and runs around cause they delete all their cars,hahaha what a joke,i rather get frozen than play a game and take away the purpose of it,i like driving cars,spawning object ramps,and much more.i just wish modders would have fun the same way i do.no war,no trouble,no problems,no drama.i dont like obama.

Aidable

Aidable

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately Nathans 5 in 1 doesn't have protection for it, and ways of protecting from it cause more harm then you gain. (at least for the public) This type of stuff doesn't happen much unless your playing with power hungry kids.
I don't think you understood me. I'm talking about if you sit in your vehicle with ID Protection not actual protection it's self.

jiantJEFF

jiantJEFF

I'm just a Human xD
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow,everyone wants to be like that annoying xs corruption clan,were they delete everything from the game just to be protected,they pretty much take away the purpose of the game.same with some idiots in the original GTA4 who just gets host and stands in a game and runs around cause they delete all their cars,hahaha what a joke,i rather get frozen than play a game and take away the purpose of it,i like driving cars,spawning object ramps,and much more.i just wish modders would have fun the same way i do.no war,no trouble,no problems,no drama.i dont like obama.
l love standing in lobbies, because I have no cars and being host too , I hate spawning cars and objects as well haha but you have to understand that most ppl don't use their mods right and will overdo the objects causing ppl to get stuck in the loading screen (freeze car protection does that too ) I rather have a few cars that I like to drive and fly , and just give myself guns and my friends too and still be protected from most freezecars users without causing ppl mostly nonmodders to be stuck at loading screen....

also I don't even use the mods really like most modders who turn autoaim on and godmode and then go on a killing spree putting objects on everyone and ezplosions too I see no fun in that, I constantly see bodyguards and neons spread throughout the map too,

now I don't see how that makes me an idiot ,,,,

btw most of the ppl who are modders and just stand there are usually spying on other modders or taking IP's down as ppl join everyone I ever gave a disc to does that haha

PS what is that leaf object called I know its trowable

rebel_cash

rebel_cash

OG
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
l love standing in lobbies, because I have no cars and being host too , I hate spawning cars and objects as well haha but you have to understand that most ppl don't use their mods right and will overdo the objects causing ppl to get stuck in the loading screen (freeze car protection does that too ) I rather have a few cars that I like to drive and fly , and just give myself guns and my friends too and still be protected from most freezecars users without causing ppl mostly nonmodders to be stuck at loading screen....

also I don't even use the mods really like most modders who turn autoaim on and godmode and then go on a killing spree putting objects on everyone and ezplosions too I see no fun in that, I constantly see bodyguards and neons spread throughout the map too,

btw most of the ppl who are modders and just stand there are usually spying on other modders or taking IP's down as ppl join everyone I ever gave a disc to does that haha

admin brickkkkk. it's not special.. dev's only use it cuz it's tiny as f*** so it looks better

Exqlain

Exqlain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Wasn't a post directed towards somebody.i was just saying.and theres a bunnnnch of object that causes glitches or lag and possibly freezing.

Onlineweare

Onlineweare

Inspiration is key
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think you understood me. I'm talking about if you sit in your vehicle with ID Protection not actual protection it's self.
I know this, I never said I protect by a car, there's ways threw script to protect on foot and in car.

Last edited:
Exqlain

Exqlain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol beware,people are putting the sultan RS and the comet as a freeze car,i just saw some guy freeze the game with it,i didnt freeze cause i set the sultan to something and keep the original handling,old trick.

TheSidewaysLife

TheSidewaysLife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol beware,people are putting the sultan RS and the comet as a freeze car,i just saw some guy freeze the game with it,i didnt freeze cause i set the sultan to something and keep the original handling,old trick.

This isnt new, people are just putting this more and more cause off all these protection
coming out for other freezes, so they put common cars to freezes because there little B"TCHES that wanna have power over a silly old 2008 game :smile:

DevilsDesign

DevilsDesign

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this, I never said I protect by a car, there's ways threw script to protect on foot and in car.
One of those protections would be simple, use the object protection in MD to detach the object, if u cannot delete it. But that goes for V7 only. Another way would be to change ur player model fast so it detaches.
This isnt new, people are just putting this more and more cause off all these protection
coming out for other freezes, so they put common cars to freezes because there little B"TCHES that wanna have power over a silly old 2008 game :smile:
SO what ur saying...if i would release a freeze menu, doing the nasty stuff it would be better ?

TheSidewaysLife

TheSidewaysLife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
One of those protections would be simple, use the object protection in MD to detach the object, if u cannot delete it. But that goes for V7 only. Another way would be to change ur player model fast so it detaches.

SO what ur saying...if i would release a freeze menu, doing the nasty stuff it would be better ?

Not quite understanding, but if you mean a group hack and stuff (like XF CHEWY MENU)
Then i guess thats okay since the whole group hack, F-Gun and Model is sorted out and is not escalating and more, unlike animation and stuff. 
someone threw an admin leaf (looking object) at me if I posted a pic of what it look like would anyone be able to tell me what it was??

Do you mean an actual leaf? Or a yellow box thing

Cause if its yellow box i know what your going on about man

Exqlain

Exqlain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You see what happens,when nathan and buffetings and chromes decided to release model freeze protection,freeze cars became more popular again,thanks to wenus for bringing us the freeze car protection via script,new methods started to appear.freeze animation,freeze object,and much more that im not mentioning.so the more protection,the more freeze methods that appear,but not to the public unless some idiot mentions it or releases it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register