Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This requires you use a 3ds on system nand 9.0-9.4. You CANNOT use any other firmware, nor a new nintendo 3ds, nor a 3ds on 9.x emunand.

If it isn't working, please clear your browser history and cookies and try again.

Instructions:

1. Download code.bin from the bottom of this post and put it at the root of your 3ds's SD card.

2. Using PKHeX , save a pokemon (any pokemon) as "pokemon.ekx". or download the sample Pokemon at the bottom of the post, and copy that file to your SD card, and make sure it's named "pokemon.ekx".

3. Open up the Pokemon game you want to inject too, and make sure there is nothing in "Box 1, slot 1"

4. Make sure your boxes are closed in game, open your web browser, and go to http://loadcode.projectpokemon.org

5. After the web browser crashes, open up your game and the Pokemon should be in Box 1 Slot 1.

> What's the root directory? The Root directory of your SD card is the base folder. C: \ is the root of the C Drive, etc.

> What is emunand? Am I on Sysnand or Emunand? If you have to ask this question and/or don't know what either of those words mean, you are on Sysnand and this will work.

> When I run the exploit, I get a bad egg! Your pokemon.ekx file is not actually a .ekx. It is probably a .pkx. Make sure you are saving it correctly from PKHeX.

> How can I get my SID? Open your injectiondebug.bin (generated when you run the exploit) in the latest version of PKHeX.

> The exploit isn't working! When I run it, nothing happens, and I don't have an injectiondebug.bin! Clear your 3ds browser's cache/cookies. Scroll down to the bottom of settings and hit "Initialize Save Data", then try again.

> What does this work on? This works on Old 3ds and old 3ds XL firmwares 9.0-9.4.

> When do I trigger this? Load the website in the 3ds browser AFTER opening the game and making sure there's nothing in box 1 slot 1.

> I didn't get a pokedex entry for the pokemon I injected! This is normal. If you want the dex entry, put the pokemon into pokebank and then take it out.

Credits to ProjectPokemon for the FAQ!

Last edited:
Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll try it now
Please let me know if you have any issues, I've been trying to get this to work for the last 20 minutes and still have yet to load my Metagross.

Im trying to example Poke now however since it could have been user error

HcB_Modding

HcB_Modding

Poke Shop Master
Reaction score
Sin$
Please let me know if you have any issues, I've been trying to get this to work for the last 20 minutes and still have yet to load my Metagross.

Im trying to example Poke now however since it could have been user error
does it matter where i put the pokemon file ?

F

Flavour

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
This requires you use a 3ds on system nand 9.0-9.4. You CANNOT use any other firmware, nor a new nintendo 3ds, nor a 3ds on 9.x emunand.

If it isn't working, please clear your browser history and cookies and try again.

Instructions:

1. Download code.bin from the bottom of this post and put it at the root of your 3ds's SD card.

2. Using PKHeX , save a pokemon (any pokemon) as "pokemon.ekx". or download the sample Pokemon at the bottom of the post, and copy that file to your SD card, and make sure it's named "pokemon.ekx".

3. Open up the Pokemon game you want to inject too, and make sure there is nothing in "Box 1, slot 1"

4. Make sure your boxes are closed in game, open your web browser, and go to http://loadcode.projectpokemon.org

5. After the web browser crashes, open up your game and the Pokemon should be in Box 1 Slot 1.

> What's the root directory? The Root directory of your SD card is the base folder. C: \ is the root of the C Drive, etc.

> What is emunand? Am I on Sysnand or Emunand? If you have to ask this question and/or don't know what either of those words mean, you are on Sysnand and this will work.

> When I run the exploit, I get a bad egg! Your pokemon.ekx file is not actually a .ekx. It is probably a .pkx. Make sure you are saving it correctly from PKHeX.

> How can I get my SID? Open your injectiondebug.bin (generated when you run the exploit) in the latest version of PKHeX.

> The exploit isn't working! When I run it, nothing happens, and I don't have an injectiondebug.bin! Clear your 3ds browser's cache/cookies. Scroll down to the bottom of settings and hit "Initialize Save Data", then try again.

> What does this work on? This works on Old 3ds and old 3ds XL firmwares 9.0-9.4.

> When do I trigger this? Load the website in the 3ds browser AFTER opening the game and making sure there's nothing in box 1 slot 1.

> I didn't get a pokedex entry for the pokemon I injected! This is normal. If you want the dex entry, put the pokemon into pokebank and then take it out.

Credits to ProjectPokemon for the FAQ!

I have an R4 and I want to bring pokemon from white (from R4) to X. Am I wrong or all i can do is get a legit copy of BW/BW2 to trade to and then use the poke transfer to transfer them?

HcB_Modding

HcB_Modding

Poke Shop Master
Reaction score
Sin$
I have an R4 and I want to bring pokemon from white (from R4) to X. Am I wrong or all i can do is get a legit copy of BW/BW2 to trade to and then use the poke transfer to transfer them?
Well this thread is different from what your asking but my guess is you'd need a actual coppy of the game

F

Flavour

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Well this thread is different from what your asking but my guess is you'd need a actual coppy of the game
I know its different from what I'm asking, I just wanted his input. Yeah that was my guess too. Thanks for your input I'm getting an actually copy soon so I'll know if it works.

AZZA94

AZZA94

YNWA
Reaction score
Sin$
I know its different from what I'm asking, I just wanted his input. Yeah that was my guess too. Thanks for your input I'm getting an actually copy soon so I'll know if it works.
Could you let me know how that goes please? I have stuff from black and others on my dsiXL r4 as well, sorry to go off topic of the thread

AZZA94

AZZA94

YNWA
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for the double post. I didn't know that this could be done on the new firmware :oops: When I first seen you post this thread I thought that the firmware was an old one and that was the reason you could do this exploit because I've only had my DS for about a week an half now I just assumed I couldn't do this on my firmware like how certain flashcards won't, I feel so stupid aha. Anyway just done this worked perfect thank you Red!

Z

zlanif

Reaction score
Sin$
pls help me, i tried so many times and i checked also lot of yt videos. I got a 9.4 firmware and a 3ds xl, but the pokemon just doesn't show up in my box. i didn't do anything wrong and i cleaned cookies a million times :frown: i would really appreciate some help since a i got regionals this weekend and dont have time to breed

HcB_Modding

HcB_Modding

Poke Shop Master
Reaction score
Sin$
pls help me, i tried so many times and i checked also lot of yt videos. I got a 9.4 firmware and a 3ds xl, but the pokemon just doesn't show up in my box. i didn't do anything wrong and i cleaned cookies a million times :frown: i would really appreciate some help since a i got regionals this weekend and dont have time to breed
Are you renaming the Pokemon to .ekx or are you doing the box method

Top Bottom
Login
Register