Tutorial How to play your Xbox 360 on your Laptop Screen

• Thread starter somecut8
  • Start date
  • Views 114,797
S

s7ormx

Reaction score
Sin$
yoo, its kinda a lag.. is there anyway to fix?
:\

D

Dave1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey :smile: I just thought I'd throw my two cents in.

I checked out the gamebridge but that still seemed a bit pricey to me.

I ended up getting an "Easycap" capture card off ebay for a few bucks. I'm not sure how the quality or lag compares with the other devices as this is all I have, but it works on my XPS M1530 like a charm. I am able to play, and with a little hex edit I can have line in, too, provided I use an "AV to 3.5mm converter." You can find these on ebay too for a very little amount, great if you love sound. It comes with its own software but that's a bit slow. I'm still looking for the best software to use with it :smile:

Nice guide I might do one for easycap soon although it's fairly easy to use.

L

LegendsOfDeath

Reaction score
Sin$
Beezy 4 sheezy said:
my laptob has a hdmi plugin so no lag or anything you just push input mode

So out of Curiousity, is it possible to switch the HDMI port on the laptop to Input mode and simply connect an Xbox that way?

D

Dx3 Cpt Obvioud

Reaction score
Sin$
I have an HDMI cable on my laptop and i need help trying to hook my xbox to it (both of my tv's are not working at the moment)...how do i switch HDMI to input?

ChiefJoboo

ChiefJoboo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
@Dave vlc media player has an option for displaying input devices.@Dx3 i really wish i knew how to do that. tried for days.youll have to ask a programmer to make some custom drivers IF it's even mechanically possible, you know, the dhcp thing.

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Another device that works decent is an EasyCap. Just got one, and it's been great.

iProScopes

iProScopes

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Or Just Use A Cap Card And Wire Te 360 Right Into Instead Of Splitting It To The TV

Top Bottom
Login
Register