• Start date
  • Views 43,990
Frosty Teh Snowman

Frosty Teh Snowman

Hated by many, loved by none.
Mr. Nice Guy Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
After update 1.5.3 They patched all further versions of the game. So any IAP Cracker/Free does not work along with the iFile edit of the Diseases .Txt files to be encrypted. This was due to a hiring of a new programmer for Ndemic.

rocky11185

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So now what? Is there any other method? I've tried to downloaded cracked versions of the game to unlock everything and it doesn't work. I rarely play this so there's no way I'll unlock everything legit.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I just paid the 3$ to unlock the new diseases since I enjoy the game and feel they've earned it..

Logiee

Logiee

Reaction score
Sin$
That
This guide is for educational purposes only. I take no responsibly of what YOU do with IT. I will NEVER mod games that are multi player as this may ruin people's game experiences. I created this guide and the screenshots. You can use this guide on other forums but please give me credit for creating it.

This guide about modding the DNA points in-game however other game variables may be modded following this guide.

Requirements:
Plague Inc. App
JailBreak
iFile
This Guide
A brain

Step 1. Open iFile then navigate until you find the Plague Inc. app folder then tap to open that folder and it should look like the screenshot below.
plagueincmod001.png

Step 2. Once inside the folder open the Plague.app folder (highlighted in screenshot above) and navigate to the disease you would like to mod and tap to open it and choose 'Text', the full list of editable files is in the code below.
Code:
-bacteria.txt - Bacteria
-escaped-bio-weapon.txt - BioWeapon
-fungus.txt - Fungus
-parasite.txt - Parasite
-prion.txt - Prion
-rogue-nanobot.txt - NanoBot
-virus.txt - Virus
-zombie.txt - Necroa Virus (DLC, Available After Purchase)
-neurax.txt - Neurax Worm (DLC, Available After Purchase)

-realmap.txt - Country info eg. population, transmission rates and density
-world.txt - Country info eg. population, transmission rates and density
plagueincmod002.png

Step 3. I will be using the bacteria.text to edit the bacteria however you could edit any of the above .txt files. Click edit (highlighted in purple in screenshot below) and look for the 'air_1' variable called 'cost' which in this case happends to be -9 (highlighted in red in screenshot below) (However there are also other editable variables (highlighted in blue in screenshot below) which i will NOT edit but you may do so).
plagueincmod003.png

Step 4. Change the 'cost' variable to 9999 what variable you want and click 'Save' then exit iFile.
plagueincmod004.png

Step 5. Open Plague Inc then choose to play with the disease you edited then if you have followed the guide navigate to the Transmission tab ingame and you should notice that the first Air tab is lighted up.
plagueincmod005.png

Step 6. Tap 'Evolve' and profit you now have 9999 points.
plagueincmod006.png

Step 7. Play and Enjoy and try to experiment with other variables to make this your best disease simulator experience.
plagueincmod007.png
This guide is for educational purposes only. I take no responsibly of what YOU do with IT. I will NEVER mod games that are multi player as this may ruin people's game experiences. I created this guide and the screenshots. You can use this guide on other forums but please give me credit for creating it.

This guide about modding the DNA points in-game however other game variables may be modded following this guide.

Requirements:
Plague Inc. App
JailBreak
iFile
This Guide
A brain

Step 1. Open iFile then navigate until you find the Plague Inc. app folder then tap to open that folder and it should look like the screenshot below.
plagueincmod001.png

Step 2. Once inside the folder open the Plague.app folder (highlighted in screenshot above) and navigate to the disease you would like to mod and tap to open it and choose 'Text', the full list of editable files is in the code below.
Code:
-bacteria.txt - Bacteria
-escaped-bio-weapon.txt - BioWeapon
-fungus.txt - Fungus
-parasite.txt - Parasite
-prion.txt - Prion
-rogue-nanobot.txt - NanoBot
-virus.txt - Virus
-zombie.txt - Necroa Virus (DLC, Available After Purchase)
-neurax.txt - Neurax Worm (DLC, Available After Purchase)

-realmap.txt - Country info eg. population, transmission rates and density
-world.txt - Country info eg. population, transmission rates and density
plagueincmod002.png

Step 3. I will be using the bacteria.text to edit the bacteria however you could edit any of the above .txt files. Click edit (highlighted in purple in screenshot below) and look for the 'air_1' variable called 'cost' which in this case happends to be -9 (highlighted in red in screenshot below) (However there are also other editable variables (highlighted in blue in screenshot below) which i will NOT edit but you may do so).
plagueincmod003.png

Step 4. Change the 'cost' variable to 9999 what variable you want and click 'Save' then exit iFile.
plagueincmod004.png

Step 5. Open Plague Inc then choose to play with the disease you edited then if you have followed the guide navigate to the Transmission tab ingame and you should notice that the first Air tab is lighted up.
plagueincmod005.png

Step 6. Tap 'Evolve' and profit you now have 9999 points.
plagueincmod006.png

Step 7. Play and Enjoy and try to experiment with other variables to make this your best disease simulator experience.
plagueincmod007.png
Just out of curiosity do you think there would be a way to mod plague inc on android without it being rooted? im a newbie to modding etc but i went thru my files on my phone and i think all the file mist be encrypted i think

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
That

Just out of curiosity do you think there would be a way to mod plague inc on android without it being rooted? im a newbie to modding etc but i went thru my files on my phone and i think all the file mist be encrypted i think

I honestly have no clue as I've never modded any games on Android.

Maybe it's better to ask in the Android Section.

Top Bottom
Login
Register