(function() { var wf = document.createElement('script'); wf.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https' : 'http') + '://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/webfont/1/webfont.js'; wf.type = 'text/javascript'; wf.async = 'true'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(wf, s); })();
  1. Want to help spread the Se7ensins cheer throughout the PC gaming community? Check out a little project one of our staff members is working on for CS:GO! More information concerning this can be found by clicking here.

How to Mod MW3 Split Screen: 10th Prestige Level 80

Discussion in 'MW3 Modding' started by MrModz1902, Nov 18, 2011 with 17 replies and 8,803 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrModz1902

MrModz1902 Enthusiast

Step 1. Get a MPDATA and move it to your USB.

Step 2. Open Horizon and click Device Explorer, USB, Games and right click MPDATA and extract to it to desktop.

Step 3. Open MW3 Offline Editor and click File, Open and inject your MPDATA from your desktop into MW3 Offline Editor. Mod whatever you want then click File and Save.

Step 4. Open Horizon and click on the MPDATA once just so it basically highlights it and click Inject New File and Inject the one on your desktop over the one in Horizon.

Step 5. Go back to your xbox and be aware you cannot move the modded MPDATA back to the HDD. Then start up MW3, Split Screen and there you go.

P.S: You have to get 2 kills with each gun to unlock all attachments e.t.c

Download Links:

Horizon: http://megaupload.com/?d=O8073I4R

MW3 Offline Editor: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V6HHOD88

2. denz

denz The Kingslayer Diet Moderators

Already a guide stickyed and no virus scan. No thanks

3. Hackzz

Hackzz Getting There

[​IMG]

Why does everyone say, OMFG NO VIRUS SCAN NO DOWNLOAD.

Honestly?

2 people like this.
  4. Nick Phillips

Nick Phillips Enthusiast

\
    Because there could be a virus

Honestly?

5 people like this.
  5. Teh1337 haxor

Teh1337 haxor Banned

dude you troll every topic, seriously every topic i look at you have commented a load of s*** on it, and you think your a 1337 hax0r, your not !! and you act like everyone else knows nothing about modding, js not cool

1 person likes this.
  6. Hackzz

Hackzz Getting There

So what? This isn't a tickle me elmo site.

Trolling isn't against the rules. I know i can mod. And i know 100% that i can mod better then you that's for sure.

7. denz

denz The Kingslayer Diet Moderators

mkay if u want to download be my guess personally i dont want my s*** viruses..

8. ooZeeKoo

ooZeeKoo Se7en Vetran

yes, yes it is...
    #3.4 Spam posts are not tolerated. Content considered spam are as listed, but not limited to: internet meme's, photo meme's, spam advertising, trolling, etc... This rule is also enforced for PM's. ​
    also before the typical "mini modding is aswell" im just proving him wrong.

and for the second sentence....isn't that an accomplishment? i'm sure your mommy would be so proud.

3 people like this.
  9. Hackzz

Hackzz Getting There

'mommy'

Nice try, now i know why you too posting in this thread. Lmao

10. ooZeeKoo

ooZeeKoo Se7en Vetran

your an idiot, i said mommy in a way to mock you for being a kid, but your obviously to stupid to realize this.........because older people are a little more mature to get into arguments about who the better modder is, let alone when you probably haven't modded s*** without a tutorial/tool to do it for you.

also nice attempt to insult me, when your grammar sucks "why you too posting" WTF are you even trying to say?

its the internet, so all the trash talk you say really offends me and i cry myself to sleep because its so mean.

2 people like this.
  11. MrModz1902

MrModz1902 Enthusiast

Thank you for sticking up for me m8 :smile: And so what if there isn't a virus can, yes I understand why you would like one but to bad. If there was a virus in these two files think I would be posting this thread????? I am just trying to get known on Se7ensins.

12. Tergat

Tergat Here's looking at you, kid

You guys are idiots..

Thanks for the upload

Its not a virus btw

13. Hackzz

Hackzz Getting There

I think we realised that when i posted the virus scan link.

14. Ruin3d Klutch

Ruin3d Klutch Newbie

I am new to this communtity of modders and it seems like everything needs "Horizon" can someone tell me WTF it is and show me an easy tutorial to get it

15. ImmatureMaTt

ImmatureMaTt Enthusiast

I get the error "This is an invalid MW3 MPData file!"

16. Tcg10737

Tcg10737 Enthusiast

Someone needs to read the rules:
    #3.4 Spam posts are not tolerated. Content considered spam are as listed, but not limited to: internet meme's, photo meme's, spam advertising, trolling, etc... This rule is also enforced for PM's.

17. NyanCat1337

NyanCat1337 Enthusiast

Why are you trying to act all cool? You are making yourself look like a retard.

1 person likes this.
  18. Zeequ

Zeequ Newbie

Horizon is basicly a modding program, like modio.... ehh just much better :3 if you need a tut search it up on youtube.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.