How to Mod Borderlands on Xbox 360

• Thread starter Stormshine
  • Start date
  • Views 306,103
C

cullen690

Reaction score
Sin$
95% sure the backpack mod does not work any more ive tried probly 10 diferent ways and nothing.

A

ALMOS7 OBSC3N3

Reaction score
Sin$
this just corrupted my file. I tried it on about 4 different profiles...the exact same way you said and they corrupted.

X

XiX ATLAS XiX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Um in the release thread genius...

Don't be a jackass, everyone has to start somewhere.

This does still work, however I don't see why you'd want to do it this way when you can use various programs like the one from www.blmodding.wiki.com?

M

molecularcheif

Reaction score
Sin$
hi, when i try to rehash and resign i get an error message saying "user defined key vault not found" i am using CONcept if that means anything please help!!!!!
same problem but been moddin for some time,i may have deleted it what do i do now ???? :frown:

M

minkiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have a question my bro has a shoutgon that does a crazy amount of damage and a shield that is aslo a crazy long number i know there modded but how i cant get anything i already have any higher or even close to his shotgun and shield and i even have the same shotgun modded but no were near his does anyone have any idea how this is possible?

w0lfschild

w0lfschild

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have a question my bro has a shoutgon that does a crazy amount of damage and a shield that is aslo a crazy long number i know there modded but how i cant get anything i already have any higher or even close to his shotgun and shield and i even have the same shotgun modded but no were near his does anyone have any idea how this is possible?
Try not to don't bump oldies.... but anyways.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/308739-new-making-stockscorpio-items/

Top Bottom
Login
Register