• Start date
  • Views 27,485
Publickiller17

Publickiller17

Premium
Contest Sponsor Services Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
also to getto start i just press start and it goes, but when i press X it just reloads my gun instead of allowing those mods, why?

irving102

irving102

If you are reading this, you can read.
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i did this a while back and i was banned instantly :frown: darn it

ExtremelyStiff

ExtremelyStiff

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
also to getto start i just press start and it goes, but when i press X it just reloads my gun instead of allowing those mods, why?
I don't think he presed start once. Probably at the main menu. I can't really understand your problem, the back button enables the mods.

OP this is awesome! I doubt anyone would get banned *fingers crossed* since its already an old game and not going to be paying attention to it. But you never know:wink: , trying this tonight.

Spec Over There

Spec Over There

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think he presed start once. Probably at the main menu. I can't really understand your problem, the back button enables the mods.

OP this is awesome! I doubt anyone would get banned *fingers crossed* since its already an old game and not going to be paying attention to it. But you never know:wink: , trying this tonight.
No, these bans probably aren't handled by "people". Pretty sure it's a bot that watches out for anyone who turns off the DVAR whitelist.

Kire

Kire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been using for the past 7-8 days except with my own personal gpd and it works fine! No bans so far, must have been in at least 20+ matches. :tongue:

Priority

Priority

SE7ENSINS
Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Can this be used for just playing in solo? and does solo matches stick to the leader boards?

thexboxis1337

thexboxis1337

I STILL <3 TEH1337
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Can this be used for just playing in solo? and does solo matches stick to the leader boards?

You can use it on solo but you still have to do the 1st steps and yea it does go on the leader boards

T

TEXAS PRODIGY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is there other ways to Extract it because i ran out of my trial from winzip and winrar :frown:

E

eklipse123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this happen for anyone else, the longer you are in the game the less responsive the binds are to the point you have to press them about 50 times by round 15 to get them to work. And I noticed after awhile in every game I lose all the binds expect for the Back Button mods.

EmoProductions

EmoProductions

Seasoned Member
AzzidReign Jr Grizzled Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice Tutorial hope it dosent get Patched & No Bans..

Enzyoo

Enzyoo

Free Hoster
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
This doesn't work for me, when I connect to Xbox LIVE it resets my binds to normal. And I can't be connected to XBL when doing the campaign part, the mods don't work. :frown:

I think Treyarch resets the modded GPD to the normal. FML

Mike 7s

Mike 7s

# Mike #
Grammar Nazi Services Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Great video, I've been using this method for over a month and still no ban. Very detailed, thanks!

Top Bottom
Login
Register