Tutorial How to make your kv last longer on rgh/jtag

vaibhav1306

vaibhav1306

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey,
Can anybody help me..
I have bought new xbox 360 with jtag..
i need to connect it to internet for using it features..
without live.....
i dont know anything about xbox plss help me
i have installed xex menue 1.2

Sn0wzy

Sn0wzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey,
Can anybody help me..
I have bought new xbox 360 with jtag..
i need to connect it to internet for using it features..
without live.....
i dont know anything about xbox plss help me
i have installed xex menue 1.2
The thing that strikes me time and time again is that people purchase hardmodded consoles and don't do a single bit of research before they do...
Either way, you will need to install dashlaunch to your system. I suggest you follow THIS playlist from start to end to learn more about the simpler things (and some more advanced things) to do with your JTAG/RGH console.

Q

Quentin Quilly

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone. I have an RGH Xbox 360 Trinity and had a couple questions. I have just used if offline for experimenting and stuff but I want to go online. I have injected a Black Ops 2 Mod Menu that has the Tesseract V2.0 with it. It is my understanding that this will prevent me from immediately being banned. Is this true? I only want to use my mod menu for private matches...not public servers. My question is... Am I good to go? If not, what do I need to host a private match?
fyi
My Mod menu includes:
- A collection of GSC Mods
- default_mp.xex
- raw
- The Tesseract V2.0
- TU18 Files

Any help is much appreciated

Last edited:
Sn0wzy

Sn0wzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone. I have an RGH Xbox 360 Trinity and had a couple questions. I have just used if offline for experimenting and stuff but I want to go online. I have injected a Black Ops 2 Mod Menu that has the Tesseract V2.0 with it. It is my understanding that this will prevent me from immediately being banned. Is this true? I only want to use my mod menu for private matches...not public servers. My question is... Am I good to go? If not, what do I need to host a private match?
fyi
My Mod menu includes:
- A collection of GSC Mods
- default_mp.xex
- raw
- The Tesseract V2.0
- TU18 Files

Any help is much appreciated
You will need stealth of course, but other than that you are good to go.
Next time you have a question about a particular game though, please post the question in the support section of that game. :smile:

Q

Quentin Quilly

Reaction score
Sin$
You will need stealth of course, but other than that you are good to go.
Next time you have a question about a particular game though, please post the question in the support section of that game. :smile:
Ok thanks a ton. Are offline files ok to use instead of paying for stealth?

Xxxnitrosxxx

Xxxnitrosxxx

Reaction score
Sin$
Newbie to the RGH/ JTAG thing so please forgive my ignorance lol. Will playing online even if not using mod menus etc be risky ?
I was planning on using mod menus for fun the odd time but having second thoughts as all seams a bit to likely to get banned

nicholasbroo

nicholasbroo

Knowledge maybe Power, but Respect matters.
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Newbie to the RGH/ JTAG thing so please forgive my ignorance lol. Will playing online even if not using mod menus etc be risky ?
I was planning on using mod menus for fun the odd time but having second thoughts as all seams a bit to likely to get banned
Playing genuinely if your 'security' is old and outdated will infact still ban you in the amount of time it takes which usually is 1-5 days.

nicholasbroo

nicholasbroo

Knowledge maybe Power, but Respect matters.
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you need to still buy xbox live if you have a RGH'd xbox
Yes & No. Really, you can firsthand switch XboxLIVE Profiles with the Free 1 month offer that LIVE offers on new profiles only and take advantage of those.

YES
But, most older games require real gold flags, (not spoofed) to work and find game sessions. No way around it.

NO
Really a majority of games now a days can work fine, but Cod games, halo, and another game that I cannot think of at the moment. Will be unable to find lobby sessions without real gold.

Saucy Modz

Saucy Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes & No. Really, you can firsthand switch XboxLIVE Profiles with the Free 1 month offer that LIVE offers on new profiles only and take advantage of those.

YES
But, most older games require real gold flags, (not spoofed) to work and find game sessions. No way around it.

NO
Really a majority of games now a days can work fine, but Cod games, halo, and another game that I cannot think of at the moment. Will be unable to find lobby sessions without real gold.

Ok thanks for letting me no I think I will just do the first month free and then keep making new accounts because they will most likley get banned. Also my RGH comes in on July 16th. Would you be intrested in teaching me how to do a few of the basic things.
Thanks!

Saucy Modz

Saucy Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have Xex Menu 1.1 Is it neceserary to update to XeX Menu 1.2. If so do I just download xex menu 1.2 and replace xex menu 1.1. Sorry if this was a tupid qeustion :smile:

Trevking69

Trevking69

Reaction score
Sin$
hello im am going to be purchasing a xbox360 he is going to have preloaded hdds but i am just learning how to mod so im teying to figure everything i can out such as how expensive kv's are and how much stelth servers cost and after i get the console how to add mod menus

BLiNDzZ

BLiNDzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or just use NiNJA and you can do any of those things lol?

Here is a video of me clearly modding online posted 2 months ago, and my KV and profile are still both perfectly fine.

Here I am still on that very same KV and profile.
qU5vHmv.png

Top Bottom
Login
Register