What's new

Tutorial How to make your kv last longer on rgh/jtag

HAXZing TERR0R

HAXZing TERR0R

Masters of Deception
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a great tut, also you can just act like you are playing legit on your RGH and just have radar always on.

I

iMax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can also use a VPN to separate your JTAG/RGH and retail.

2 Ethernet ports on PC, or a WLAN and ethernet
Connect JTAG/RGH to PC with PC connected to internet
Use any VPN on PC
Share internet with both connections
Different IP than retail
$$$ Profit $$$?
I was wondering if I would just be able to do that :smile: . Anyway that is a great idea as you don't screw over your ISP and get caught because your changing your IP like every 5 minutes :biggrin:

iN1NJA

iN1NJA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is my little secret... If your router allows it, enabled Transparent Bridging. You get a new WAN IP address every time you turn the console on.

Sn0wzy

Sn0wzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What is it about hosting that gets you banned faster? Is it the player reports? Because then you could use a VPN and an XUID spoofer I would imagine.

iN1NJA

iN1NJA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It can really vary from time to time but I got a few days out of my kvs when I hosted.
A few days? You are doing something seriously wrong then. Maybe the server you are on? My current KV has lasted 2 weeks already and is still going strong.. And I've hosted a ton of xp lobbies

Taser

Taser

༼ つ ◉_◉ ༽つ
Bright Idea Modder Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
A few days? You are doing something seriously wrong then. Maybe the server you are on? My current KV has lasted 2 weeks already and is still going strong.. And I've hosted a ton of xp lobbies
Mine was like 4-5 days and this was a little while ago.

Speedball

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
still going after 2 months plus.... I dont host often but still

Satanism

Satanism

Prince of darkness
Reaction score
Sin$
You forgot to mention most people who buy kv's go to the wrong source. For example I buy a Kv from a guy who isn't that known and he's selling shared kv's but saying there unshared. The true way to make your kv's last "longer" is to make sure your supplier is truly selling "unshared" kv's. XboxLiveStealth team has pretty legit kv's. Buy from one of their support or from Ed9's kv site.

Benjamin Rush

Benjamin Rush

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The bit about the routers in incorrect. Unplugging your router will do nothing. Unplugging your modem may give you a new IP address depending on if your ISP assigns dynamic or static addresses to your area. Also, two routers will do nothing. All it will do is cause IP conflicts on your network, unless you buy a VPN router and assign it to a different subnet,

GreatJourney

GreatJourney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What does unplugging your router do to keep you from getting banned? Does it like change your ip?

Project Tsukuyomi

Project Tsukuyomi

You're All In My Genjutsu!
Reaction score
Sin$
Also use XUID Spoofers to hide your identity :tongue:

SirEdwardCool

SirEdwardCool

The sexy beast
Hardened Veteran EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
So will all the retails in my room get banned from a setup like this?

e3f686bd30b4255514a1363a74807ae1.png

I'm pretty sure the "2 routers" idea is to have 2 different IP addresses (that look like they are using different network ID's but actually aren't)
If you use a dynamic IP for your jtag/rgh and retail that has a lease of only an hour or so you will receive a similar effect.
For example, having your IP address on a subnet mask of 255.255.0.0 and having your retail statically assigned within the IP range 192.168.0.0-192.168.0.255 and your rgh/jtag to 192.168.10.0-192.168.10.255 it will seem different as the standard router usually uses a subnet of 24 (255.255.255.0) which unless they check the subnet out will automatically presume that they are running on different network ID's.

Although if you have a fancy smancy router it might be possible to use 2 separate network ID's (not host ID's) which will work way better but you will have to set up RIP and the appropriate ports to be able to communicate across both networks (because there will technically be 2).

Benjamin Rush

Benjamin Rush

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure the "2 routers" idea is to have 2 different IP addresses (that look like they are using different network ID's but actually aren't)
If you use a dynamic IP for your jtag/rgh and retail that has a lease of only an hour or so you will receive a similar effect.
For example, having your IP address on a subnet mask of 255.255.0.0 and having your retail statically assigned within the IP range 192.168.0.0-192.168.0.255 and your rgh/jtag to 192.168.10.0-192.168.10.255 it will seem different as the standard router usually uses a subnet of 24 (255.255.255.0) which unless they check the subnet out will automatically presume that they are running on different network ID's.

Although if you have a fancy smancy router it might be possible to use 2 separate network ID's (not host ID's) which will work way better but you will have to set up RIP and the appropriate ports to be able to communicate across both networks (because there will technically be 2).
Local IPs have nothing to do with it. Your WAN will remain the same

Top Bottom
Login
Register