something like harfang's swift gif
GOBeQTx.gif

thanks!

TheLa5tStandV8

TheLa5tStandV8

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
yo it pretty easy to make a text gif like swift. If you need help pm me and I will get back to you as soon as possible......

TheLa5tStandV8

TheLa5tStandV8

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
sk8KUMu.gif

ok I will show you guys how, but first I need to know which one would you would like me to teach you

Video tutorials or Text Tutorials? Pick which one and I will do it right away asap for those who are dying to make a sick animation of their own....

I didn't use photoshop, because I never tried it... I was using a different program call gimp2, it one of my favorite of all times. It free and easy to work with.

But making an animation take a lot of work to do so depending on what you're looking for, if you wanna make a text letter you will need to save every single picture with different color depending on how long the letter is itself. The one I made that came with the word TheLa5tStandV8 took me up to 30 picture to save with different colors for each of them and then I went to a different website that allow you to upload your picture and change the speed setting to however you like. Once that done you will also have to upload them to a different website to get bbcodes and paste them in here on the forums. It a lot of work, so I suggest maybe I should do a video tutorials and provide links for those who want to upload their picture in there to make the animation to start working. But when I provide links, I will have to make a private button that allow u to press it to take you to that site and be able to make your own animation. Other than that I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links related on how to make an animation.

Nick From Telstra

Nick From Telstra

God Like
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm assuming its just using photoshop or some program like that and using the normal way a gif would work.
multiple photos, in each photo the colour is gradually expanding.

You could follow this but instead of new letters, make the colour change from a previous photoshopped image.

right now I'm on my mac and it's 3 am, I don't have photoshop installed currently, but when I wake up I could be able to create one for you, (No promises) but I'm sure Habofro would be able to tell you the exact way to do it, much more easier I'd presume also.

Top Bottom
Login
Register