What's new

Tutorial How to make a signature - Part 1 - A simple signature.

• Thread starter Knowledge
  • Start date
  • Views 1,814
Raw

Raw

Misunderstood
Mythical Veteran Programmer Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Raw Raw , You can get to my channel from this.
Totally forgot you had this tutorial. Thank you for the reminder.

meetii

meetii

Lads In Black
VIP
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice tutorial for beginners; Just one thing - on the blending layer you are actually erasing parts of the layer, instead it's preferred to add a layer mask as this allows you to make changes at any time, which you can't if you've erased parts of the image.

Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice tutorial for beginners; Just one thing - on the blending layer you are actually erasing parts of the layer, instead it's preferred to add a layer mask as this allows you to make changes at any time, which you can't if you've erased parts of the image.
Because it's just a simple gradient it's not to much of a problem to just add the gradient back in.

ziggyxXx

ziggyxXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

If you have any questions let me know.

just wanted to thank you for the tutorial, i learnt a different way of creating a background to a render, i love photoshop and any resources/links/advice you can put my way would be grateful, feel free to PM me anytime, i am new to the forums!!!

ziggyxXx

ziggyxXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just made my first sig using this tut, nearly finished, will show it when i finish the last touches to it, hope you guys like it???? just a few things im not sure about that i need to change :shy::banghead:

Top Bottom
Login
Register