• Thread starter Wolf
  • Start date
  • Views 471,932
Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a flash tool for 4.65 ofw? Or does it depend on what cfw I go on?

EDIT: I THINK I ****ED UP MY PS3!! I PUT THE PATCHED FILE ON THE SD CARD WENT PUT IT ON THE E3 WITH ALL THE SWITCHES DOWN THEN HIT THE START. WHEN IT STARTED IT GAVE ME AN ERROR 10001100 AND I ACCIDENTLY HIT THE POWER AND TURNED IT OFF AND NOW IT WONT START UP. I HAVE TO PRESS THE POWER TWICE FOR IT TO TURN ON AND WHEN IT TURN ON IT TURNS OFF. I TRIED TAKING THE E3 OUT AND PUTTING IT ON AGAIN BUT NOTHING CHANGED.

You semi-bricked your console when you turned it off :frown: now you'll need to follow the unbricking tut on the ps3devwiki site which requires a soldering iron.

Arthurb_22

Arthurb_22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You semi-bricked your console when you turned it off :frown: now you'll need to follow the unbricking tut on the ps3devwiki site which requires a soldering iron.
Is there a way that I can do it without the downgrade dongle? It says that's what needs to be used?

NotJordon

NotJordon

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way that I can do it without the downgrade dongle? It says that's what needs to be used?
I believe if you have a jailbroken PSP, Jailbroken iPhone/iPod or a rooted Android device you can use them in place of a dongle.

NotJordon

NotJordon

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a guide showing how to use it with a jailbroken iPhone?
I read up on it on google a while ago, i used to use a Jailbroken PSP to put consoles into Factory Service Mode and i remember reading you can do the same stuff with a Jailbroken iPhone. You'll have to google it though mate as i haven't looked into it for a long time now.

Arthurb_22

Arthurb_22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I read up on it on google a while ago, i used to use a Jailbroken PSP to put consoles into Factory Service Mode and i remember reading you can do the same stuff with a Jailbroken iPhone. You'll have to google it though mate as i haven't looked into it for a long time now.
Alright thank guys! Ill let you know if I run into anymore trouble

Arthurb_22

Arthurb_22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright thank guys! Ill let you know if I run into anymore trouble
Ok so I looked it up and I can't do it with my phone on ios8. So that leaves me with getting the downgrade dongle. Can I buy one sepertaly? Or is there a specific one I need?

NotJordon

NotJordon

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I looked it up and I can't do it with my phone on ios8. So that leaves me with getting the downgrade dongle. Can I buy one sepertaly? Or is there a specific one I need?
I believe you will need an E3 Dongle but you're best double checking with Reaper Reaper as i don't do downgrades.

COB_NIGHTMARE

COB_NIGHTMARE

Reaction score
Sin$
I am in desperate need of jailbreaking my ps3 I don't know exactly if I can?? Can someone please please guide me through this

R

R3ap3r221

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a first gen phat consol I dont think it supports sata 
Keep in mind im new to ps3 modding :tongue:

UnknownCrimzon

UnknownCrimzon

Reaction score
Sin$
I got stuck after getting all three backups and was given the error code (1 0 0 0 1 1 0 0) Which means that the the ribbon needs more pressure or needs to be reattached which i did however it does not seem to be working at all however it may be that the ribbon was damaged. Any Help?

Edit: I Semi-Bricked it after re-writing the BIOs :frown:

Last edited:
deadcuteboy

deadcuteboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Wolf! Amazing tutorial, I'm very new to modding and will be buying a 3.55 PS3 to start modding next week and this tutorial is what I'll be following as it is so informative (thank you) however, I have a question, when modding GTA V online or Black Ops 2 etc how can I mod those games decreasing the chance of getting caught?

A

aburito

Reaction score
Sin$
with the minvercheck do i need to chang the name to PS3UPDAT.PUP or do i leave it as the download name?

Top Bottom
Login
Register