• Poll closed .
Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
This will only work on an iPhone 4, which doesn't have support for iOS 8, so you're fine.
iOS 8 isn't compatible with any A4 devices therefore all the people saying they can't do this because of the iOS 8 beta have no idea what they are talking about.
Semi-Tethered & Semi-Untethered.
How are they both semi?
Let me explain it to you in lay mans terms, basically, a tethered jailbreak means you cannot restart the device, it simply won't boot. Untethered means you can reboot the device and everything will work perfectly fine. Semi-tethered means you can reboot it but none of your cydia packages or tweaks will work and some of your stock apps won't work unless you "boot tethered" in the program.

Tradition

Tradition

illuminati
Reaction score
Sin$
iOS 8 isn't compatible with any A4 devices therefore all the people saying they can't do this because of the iOS 8 beta have no idea what they are talking about.

Let me explain it to you in lay mans terms, basically, a tethered jailbreak means you cannot restart the device, it simply won't boot. Untethered means you can reboot the device and everything will work perfectly fine. Semi-tethered means you can reboot it but none of your cydia packages or tweaks will work and some of your stock apps won't work unless you "boot tethered" in the program.

I got it now, thanks for clearing it up.

Nix

Nix

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sin$
WELCOME TO THE APPLE SECTION

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Bu...but I watched you carefully & learned. :unsure: I thought my thread was good. :notworthy:
I'm not talking about your thread, I'm talking about the questions people ask and the same useless discussion threads like "should I jailbreak" or "should I update". Threads like those contribute nothing to the section and only serve to provide useless fluff to the section. Your thread, on the other hand, makes contributions to the section and on top of that you are personally helping people out by answering questions. I can't tell you the number of times I've seen a thread where someone posts a thread to act like they are contributing but have no idea what the thread is about and therefore can't help anyone out.

Frosty Teh Snowman

Frosty Teh Snowman

Hated by many, loved by none.
Mr. Nice Guy Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not talking about your thread, I'm talking about the questions people ask and the same useless discussion threads like "should I jailbreak" or "should I update". Threads like those contribute nothing to the section and only serve to provide useless fluff to the section. Your thread, on the other hand, makes contributions to the section and on top of that you are personally helping people out by answering questions. I can't tell you the number of times I've seen a thread where someone posts a thread to act like they are contributing but have no idea what the thread is about and therefore can't help anyone out.
Oh, on that case i completely agree with you! And as for my thread, i tried as much as i could in stating in the OP its not for A5 Chipped devices, i still get questions if people can jailbreak there iPhone 5's.

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh, on that case i completely agree with you! And as for my thread, i tried as much as i could in stating in the OP its not for A5 Chipped devices, i still get questions if people can jailbreak there iPhone 5's.
Your thread is sexy. If you can make an all around comprehensive jailbreaking guide for a majority of the jailbreaks and promise to provide support if people need help, I'll get it pinned.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You may want to update your download link. It wouldn't work for me. Winrar gave me an "unexpected end of archive" error.

Frosty Teh Snowman

Frosty Teh Snowman

Reaction score
Sin$
You may want to update your download link. It wouldn't work for me. Winrar gave me an "unexpected end of archive" error.
Ill get it done! Edit: Which one? :tongue:
Your thread is sexy. If you can make an all around comprehensive jailbreaking guide for a majority of the jailbreaks and promise to provide support if people need help, I'll get it pinned.
Deal. I'll begin writing it up tomorrow after my Math Exam. :smile: <3

Frosty Teh Snowman

Frosty Teh Snowman

Reaction score
Sin$
Update! Guy's i'm on the brink of creating the Mega Thread i just need feedback on what iOS Versions you would like to see on the OP on how to jailbreak, i can't do every single iOS version due to the Character limit! Please help me out by posting what Jailbreak tutorial you would like to see added!

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Enjoy the pin! Please make sure you keep this updated

Frosty Teh Snowman

Frosty Teh Snowman

Reaction score
Sin$
Enjoy the pin! Please make sure you keep this updated
Thank you so much! I will make sure to keep it updated and hopefully add iOS 4+5 tutorials, along with my full support!

Driftthegh0st

Driftthegh0st

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you can now jailbreak 7.1.1 and 7.1! im sure u already know but just putting it out there

Top Bottom
Login
Register