How To Jailbreak IOS 7.1.x [Pangu]

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I heard these Chinese developers wrote a code that can remotely control your iPhone and cause serious performance damage; therefore I would never trust any unknown source. Also Good luck, you just sent them your personal information they been pirating that's why you always do research. I'll just sit here and wait for evasi0n JB
You'd be the ignorant one to believe that then. Evasi0n is not any better. So far, Pangu hasn't screwed anyone over.

YELLING CAPS

YELLING CAPS

ITCHY;- ROMAN
Reaction score
Sin$
You'd be the ignorant one to believe that then. Evasi0n is not any better. So far, Pangu hasn't screwed anyone over.

Like I said "unknown source" these guys just popped out of nowhere , good luck. I'm just stating what I heard you don't have to get all anal at ones opinion thank you bye.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Like I said "unknown source" these guys just popped out of nowhere , good luck. I'm just stating what I heard you don't have to get all anal at ones opinion thank you bye.
Rumors.

Evad3rs are no better than other Jailbreakers.

Mobcod

Mobcod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Enjoy your Jailbreak!

If you have any questions, you may PM me for help and also post in the iOS Support section.

Do you know any good sources for iPad themes. I looked around and couldn't find any. Thanks

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
On a side note, if you guys are getting the time-out error a lot, try putting the device into airplane mode before your jailbreak. When the jailbreak sends the command to reboot the device, the device will see it's in airplane mode and skip the normal cellular/wifi start up part when turning on; thus booting up faster and avoiding the error.

Pause 7s

Pause 7s

Life Starts Now.
7th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Why isn't this in the mega thread that's pinned?
Anyways, very useful Red.

eAsymAc187

eAsymAc187

CL4P-TP
Reaction score
Sin$
So... Has anybody else's touch screen stop working after jailbreaking?
Everything was fine, but once I restarted my phone I couldn't do anything and had to restore it.

Mark Wahlberg

Mark Wahlberg

I need another set real quick!
Reaction score
Sin$
So... Has anybody else's touch screen stop working after jailbreaking?
Everything was fine, but once I restarted my phone I couldn't do anything and had to restore it.
Nope, but you've already got a new iPhone anyway. :wink:

eAsymAc187

eAsymAc187

CL4P-TP
Reaction score
Sin$
Pangu is safe. If you need any help please feel free to contact me. :thumbsup:
So it was just coincidence that I jailbroke it and my screen got stuck like that?
Just wanna make sure before I attempt it again...

xxXtReMeZzz

xxXtReMeZzz

Respect the Cosby. Cosby rules all.
Hardened Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any major changes on the latest version from IOS 7.0.4? I'm still on that, and i'd rather not mess around if there's no massive changes.

Koranny

Koranny

94 Honda Civic Forza Horizon 2 FTW
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any major changes on the latest version from IOS 7.0.4? I'm still on that, and i'd rather not mess around if there's no massive changes.
I would say just upgrade just to be up to date if you don't want to no one is stopping you.

Top Bottom
Login
Register