What's new

Tutorial How To Jailbreak A PS3 On 3.55 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
FahadMian

FahadMian

Reaction score
Sin$
Brother i done this all as u said but when i select storage device from Ps3 then my PS3 said that no applicable update was found.. what should i do please tell me i wanna save my games to harddisk of ps3

X

xijqs

Reaction score
Sin$
yes, i know i am late on this thread, but this didnt work for me when i got my 3.55 and its pretty frustrating. if anyone can help me plz hmu on skype brandonm0410 . thanks. also, i have kik if thats easier and my kik is ZM_

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
yes, i know i am late on this thread, but this didnt work for me when i got my 3.55 and its pretty frustrating. if anyone can help me plz hmu on skype brandonm0410 . thanks. also, i have kik if thats easier and my kik is ZM_

Not sure what you did wrong, please explain in more detail in this thread: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-jailbreak-a-ps3-that-is-already-on-3-55-ofw.1109943/ hopefully once you tell me what specifically your issue is I'll be able to help you troubleshoot it. :wink:

G

Ginje

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you do all of this with through a phone with an 8gb sd card that i formatted through the phone?

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you do all of this with through a phone with an 8gb sd card that i formatted through the phone?

No you need a PC so you can patch the bios files. Sorry man.

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$

Actually check that; my mistake man, if your console is already on 3.55 then you POSSIBLY can do the Jailbreak through your phone onto the SD card and then transfer it to a USB stick and Jailbreak your console. Can't be sure since I have never tried it that way but the process is still the same so I don't see why it wouldn't work. Try it and find out and let me know. :smile:

G

Ginje

Reaction score
Sin$
I have no computer or laptop unfortunatly XD but i know somone that does...
So i need to know if i have this right...
1. Find an update for 3.55 on the laptop
2. using a formatted fat32 usb with the 3.55 update on it i update the ps3 through the storage device option (and make sure the internet is off on my ps3)
4. Find an 4.80 jailbreak update through the laptop and put it on the same usb stick (i format it again to fat32 before though)
5. Find some mods for gta on the ps3 
2. using a formatted fat32 usb with the 3.55 update on it i update the ps3 through the storage device option (and make sure the internet is off on my ps3)
4. Find an 4.80 jailbreak update through the laptop and put it on the same usb stick (i format it again to fat32 before though)
Oh
4.5. Stick the 4.80 jailbreak update on my ps3 through the storage device option again

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$

Oh
4.5. Stick the 4.80 jailbreak update on my ps3 through the storage device option again

Yes those are the steps man :wink:

G

Ginje

Reaction score
Sin$
Whoa, hold up I thought your console was already on 3.55???
Im getting a new playstation next week and its a 500gb super slim but im going to format it so i was wondering if it work work with a 500gb

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
Im getting a new playstation next week and its a 500gb super slim but im going to format it so i was wondering if it work work with a 500gb

Super Slims can not be Jailbroken man. Go and read my Mega Thread which is pinned at the top of the PS3 modding section.

G

Ginje

Reaction score
Sin$
Its second so it will only works on 320 gb slim and earlier models? 
Its second so it will only works on 320 gb slim and earlier models?
Ignore the "its second" bit

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Will only work if your console on firmware of 3.55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register