How to ISO-mod Red Dead Redemption

Status
Not open for further replies.
RaveThat Turtle

RaveThat Turtle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No one has been banned for the savegame mods up 'till this point.

Ok thanks :wink: I did it a while back on an old (now banned) GT and I heard they were clamping down on it...but if no one has been banned then great!! :biggrin:

Senex

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Programmer Bug Finder TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So how to unban my GT?
...? Not quite sure what you want me to do. There's always a chance of being banned for modding.
I havn't been banned for using ISO-mods nor have I been banned for savegame-mods.

N

nkjellman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
...? Not quite sure what you want me to do. There's always a chance of being banned for modding.
I havn't been banned for using ISO-mods nor have I been banned for savegame-mods.
Well my account is banned from RDR MP. I heard changing your gamer tag works, but if you think about it, if someone switches to my old GT, wouldn't they be banned?

Senex

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well my account is banned from RDR MP. I heard changing your gamer tag works, but if you think about it, if someone switches to my old GT, wouldn't they be banned?
Changing gamertag doesn't work. Gamerprofiles are linked to a number that is banned, and changing your name doesn't affect the number. You'd have to create an other gamerprofile and give it Gold Xbox LIVE membership.

RaveThat Turtle

RaveThat Turtle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a reason why invincibility turns itself off in single player sometimes? It works fine in multiplayer but messes up in single :biggrin:

Senex

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a reason why invincibility turns itself off in single player sometimes? It works fine in multiplayer but messes up in single :biggrin:
Nope there's not a reason for that, it just happens randomly. Even without mods this happens.

Southy

xII GHOST IIx x

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a problem with my modded iso, I have been playing it fine for 4-5 months with no problems and only just noticed your rdroptions.sav so i change id's etc. when i loaded up the game it worked (online)then someone inv me to another free mode then my 360 froze then i rebooted and my modded iso is now acting like a retail disc it comes up with the normal options,sensitivity,brightness etc,so injected your rdroptions.sav again to make sure,but it wont work it's still acting like a retail game.

any idea how to fix this?

Senex

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a problem with my modded iso, I have been playing it fine for 4-5 months with no problems and only just noticed your rdroptions.sav so i change id's etc. when i loaded up the game it worked (online)then someone inv me to another free mode then my 360 froze then i rebooted and my modded iso is now acting like a retail disc it comes up with the normal options,sensitivity,brightness etc,so injected your rdroptions.sav again to make sure,but it wont work it's still acting like a retail game.

any idea how to fix this?
Clear your cache and any additional updates on your HDD or other Storage Devices, that should fix it.

Southy

xII GHOST IIx x

Reaction score
Sin$
Clear your cache and any additional updates on your HDD or other Storage Devices, that should fix it.
I forgot to edit my post to say i solved the matter,
it was because of me clearing the cache for gta iv mods whilst i was using rdr mods..

T

Tabeas

Reaction score
Sin$
I double checked and did everything said in the video and your tutorial but for some reason when I am trying to install the disc, I always get an error at 98% saying the disc is unreadable or something along those lines.

The only problem I had when installing was when I was about to burn the disc. I chose 2.4x writing speed and started to burn it, but something popped up about it being a DVD-R DL, cant set layer break. Could this be the problem? I'm waiting on some more discs later to try again, but it might be a different problem.

Southy

xII GHOST IIx x

Reaction score
Sin$
I double checked and did everything said in the video and your tutorial but for some reason when I am trying to install the disc, I always get an error at 98% saying the disc is unreadable or something along those lines.

The only problem I had when installing was when I was about to burn the disc. I chose 2.4x writing speed and started to burn it, but something popped up about it being a DVD-R DL, cant set layer break. Could this be the problem? I'm waiting on some more discs later to try again, but it might be a different problem.
You need DVD+R DL, Verbatim's are the best.

You could try playing the game from the disc instead of installing and see if it works.

T

Tabeas

Reaction score
Sin$
Just burnt another one with DVD+R DL. Still stopped at 98%, will try one more but then have no idea what to do

TaserMehPlease

TaserMehPlease

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Awesome I know this maybe a big favor but is there anyway you can host me a Prestige 5 Level 50 Unlock All Lobby On RDR?

Please Help Me!

GT: TaserMehPlease

- Taser :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register