How to ISO-mod Red Dead Redemption

Status
Not open for further replies.
GtaIvLord

GtaIvLord

**GTA IV MENU MAKER**
Reaction score
Sin$
i have the game of the year edition can i download normal iso or i need a game of the year edition iso

K

keepmakingaccounts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im getting upset ive had this iso modded forever and now when i try to join multiplayer it either just loads or put me in empty game i put it back to the original iso and then remodded it do you know how to fix this?

AstraeaSan

AstraeaSan

Reaction score
Sin$
The Game is Nearly Dead now. It does not depent on the ISO or so. Only a very small amount is playing this game right now and it getting less every day. But ive had a Great Time in Red Dead!

i AM x Safari

i AM x Safari

Reaction score
Sin$
So I successfully modded the patch, as well as burning it to a disk. I had some issues installing it to my USB but eventually got around that, the one and only fatal flaw I run into, is the game freezes after about a minute or two. The mods worked and all but the game just freezes after a couple minutes. I'm not using any glitchy cheats either... just infinite health and infinite ammo. My drive is a Philips/Lite-On, any help would be great, especially if any one else has run into this problem.

Last edited:
GLITCHED MATRIX

GLITCHED MATRIX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can still play with friends, only the ones that mod. You will connect to the same servers, you just can't invite each other. The reason for this is because most of the iso modders abused their ability to freeze people in freeroam. It got out of hand especially with clans battling using mods. If you want to get a glimpse of how powerful they became just watch the videos in this playlist, more footage will be added each day...

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4QAmnx44zzJfzF8sPl6pDhQjOYTwXP-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register