1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

How to install XELL reloaded?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support' started by trevorboultwood, Aug 29, 2011 with 1 replies and 6,888 views.

1. trevorboultwood

trevorboultwood Enthusiast

hello people, long time no see!

Little help, I have a JTAG I use it a fair amount. I have xellous as i prefer it. I would like the new xell reloaded because it looks pretty cool.

Is there some how i can stall it with out using my nand x so pretty much installing it with flash 360? Thanks very much Trevor B
  2. Mr Crush

Mr Crush → Crush ←

Just run this .XeX in some .XeX launcher(like .XeX Menu). Then, it will update i already but reloaded in the folder and renamed the file. I just did this Xell reloaded is great trust me, Enjoy!

Download!
    1 person likes this.